Streamate Daily Pay

tc1975

Streamate Daily Pay

Unread post by tc1975 »

Hello... I have an active model account on streamate and am wanting to switch to daily pay. I have not as of yet received my first check form them, as I have only been working for them for three weeks. Can someone please tell me about switching to daily pay and will this affect my last three weeks earned? Thanks so much for your help.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Streamate Daily Pay

Unread post by admin »

Hi, this is the guide to swtich http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/forum/ ... p?f=5&t=25

It can be done within 24hours.

Any funds on the previous account will be sent even after its been closed. Make sure your over the minimum and you have your payment method setup ok.

After the account is closed if the payment doesnt arrive we can still chase it up for you so dont worry too much.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

TheBrownFox

Unread post by TheBrownFox »

Hi! :) I'm in the U.S. and on Eastern Standard Time. I remember other EST models saying that the cutoff time for them is usually 6 PM EST. The daily pay guide says the cutoff is 12 AM BST...wouldn't that be 7 PM EST (UK time is 5 hours ahead of me)?

So is the daily pay cutoff 6 PM EST, or is it 7 PM EST? Thanks, and sorry for all the questions...lol.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, there may be old info somewhere sorry.

Cut off time for earnings on Streamate is 11:59pm (midnight) UK time currently.

Pay is sent at around 12midday UK time. Around the same time as AW payoneer payments are sent.

AW and SM run on the same time periods.

Hope that helps abit :)
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

TheBrownFox

Unread post by TheBrownFox »

Thanks! :)