HELPPP!! 2 accounts on AW one shut down and the other open

jasmine95

HELPPP!! 2 accounts on AW one shut down and the other open

Unread post by jasmine95 »

I had two accounts on Aw I requested one shut down the one that was the wrong gender but they closed the other account thats contacted to my dailypay and reopened the other account but changed the gender to the correct one. But now it means I'm not a verified user on Adultwork even after sending numerous amounts of id/verification photos in. also means i cant apply for DP on that account until Im verified :(
HELP!!:(

admin
Site Admin

Re: HELPPP!! 2 accounts on AW one shut down and the other open

Unread post by admin »

Hi, also means we have lost all funds we have paid you for but havent taken the credits away for.

Will be checking the emails shortly.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

jasmine95

I dont understand why AW have done this. I deactivated my old account because of the gender problem and not being able to change it and i then re registered with a new user and send my id in and got verified straight away but now theyve deactived my account and reppened the account is specifically said to deactivate it just doesnt make any sense:-/ ive been earning money on that account today because didnt want to not earn a thing all day and have send id and pic verification in to try and get the Jazmine95 account verified so i can rejoin DP but it seems to be taking forever for them to get back again

jasmine95

Whats the best way to go about this? Should i just try get my original Jazmine95 account verified then re apply for dp or should i ask for my other account Jasmine95 to be reopened as its already verified but then would i loose my earnings from today? (£100 or so)

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, best way is to get the DP account verified and continue as normal. The other account we can also add to DP, pay you for the credits earned on it then turn it off again.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

jasmine95

Hey ive been verified today finally :-) so ive reapplied for dp for the account Jazmine95 hope i get accepted soon so i can start earning again
Kind regards

jasmine95

The other account was paid up to date as i didnt work on the weekend :-) so the other account doesnt matter now that ive been verified on my new one just need to be accepted back into dp now :-)

jasmine95

:?: :!: