you can active me please?

primula

you can active me please?

Unread post by primula »

I created 10 days ago, an account chaturbate (blueprimula). And I opened an account on my existing account Clips4Sale.
Please, when can I start working?
I have attached my document.
Please, I do not know how to reach you (I sent at least 5 emails) thanks !!
!

admin
Site Admin

Re: you can active me please?

Unread post by admin »

Hi, if you used our link to signup on Chaturbate you can start work anytime. Our link is http://chaturbate.com/accounts/register ... =dpservice

If the c4s account is already connected to us you can work anytime, if not, you can work anytime but fill this out http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/ind ... gistration

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

Laralibertine

Unread post by Laralibertine »

Hi Admin,

Have just signed up to chaturbate via dailypay & filled out payment req form, I just have a quick question to "cashing out" of tokens for subsequent payment ... does this work the same as on AW?.

Many thanks,
Lara X.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, depends if account is set to dailypay or payout on request sorry. I searched for the account using the email from these forums but nothing came up sorry. You can reply here with the email address or username and I can check settings. Or you can email them to admin@dailypayservice.com and I can check them there.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

Laralibertine

Unread post by Laralibertine »

Hi admin,

Thanks for your reply .... I have sent you an email containing the sign up info I used.

Regards,
Lara X.