No pay

lucyloo

No pay

Unread post by lucyloo »

Whilst I appreciate you are busy helping the people who have uncertain futures regarding their payments from AW I feel a little let down.
Having been assured on the AW forum page it would not impact those of us that chose to use your services some time ago it appears it has.
My payment is still yet to go in.

User name: Housewife-for-rent

lucyloo

Re: No pay

Unread post by lucyloo »

Just seen email. So basically myself and others are receiving late payments to help those that didn't want to use the service until backed into a corner by AW.
Hmm hardly fair if I've understood that right.

princessbunnie

Unread post by princessbunnie »

I haven't been paid either

I'm hoping that is due to the workload but I'm sure it will be sorted.

Please let us know what is going on, I am due to go on holiday for my birthday in 4 days and I could really do with not having to cancel due to finances as been looking forward to this all year.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

"So basically myself and others are receiving late payments to help those that didn't want to use the service until backed into a corner by AW."

Hi, no thats not correct. AW havent paid us, we need to switch all members to a different system, which causes a delay, on top of which cs workload has went through the roof.

Nothing has changed, there is a delay in funds being sent but they will be sent on time as mentioned.

We still have just over 3 hours to make all payouts before we are technically late.

http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=27

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

lucyloo

Unread post by lucyloo »

admin wrote:"So basically myself and others are receiving late payments to help those that didn't want to use the service until backed into a corner by AW."

Hi, no thats not correct. AW havent paid us, we need to switch all members to a different system, which causes a delay, on top of which cs workload has went through the roof.

Nothing has changed, there is a delay in funds being sent but they will be sent on time as mentioned.

We still have just over 3 hours to make all payouts before we are technically late.

http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=27

Thanks
Hi,

I hoped I was wrong. I was under the impression 5pm was the cut off for payments going in to our accounts, anything processed after that would appear tomorrow?
Thank you for taking the time to explain, if I came across as rude I apologise. I was a little miffed when I posted. I'd just finished work and skimmed the latest posts on the other forum.
If AW haven't paid you how will you be able to pay us? Especially with people signing up with such high credits to transfer.
Is it likely that it might take AW a while to get back on track and your funds run dry and payments be put on hold for us also?

thanks x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, 5pm was the cut off yes, new system doesnt have a cut off (its only temp though), me and 1 other staff member are still here processing.

Our funds are ok at the moment just todays didnt arrive as planned, slight hiccup. It may be a while before AW fix it but we see no major changes to our service currently.

Thanks

lucyloo

Unread post by lucyloo »

Fingers crossed AW sort it out.
Presumably any change to the financial situation and an email will be sent.
Your dedication (and the other staff member) is very appreciated.
xxx

lucyloo

Unread post by lucyloo »

Payment received. Thank you x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, really glad to hear it.

Thanks for letting us know.

englishgal

Unread post by englishgal »

Hi Collin,

I have still not received my pay that should have gone in yesterday (was expecting funds from AW & CMD). I also have pay due today ( Monday earnings) from AW, SM and CMD.
I appreciate you have an extra workload due to new sign ups, but will payment today also be delayed? And when can I expect my pay from yesterday?
Many thanks for your help with this matter. :)

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, for CMD nothing showing on the 25th, earnings showing on the 26th though which have been sent this morning already.

Unknown about AW but will have it checked today and sent for you.

Thanks

englishgal

Yes apologies have just rechecked my CMD and only had sales on 26th, I have received CMD money now thanks.

Still waiting on AW money that was due to be paid to me yesterday (196.17 minus 7.50 for featuring, plus I also received a 10 credit tip).

Thanks

awcammergirl86

Unread post by awcammergirl86 »

Hi can I just confirm that girls havent yet been paid for the work done on Sunday the 25th yet?

thanks

englishgal

awcammergirl86 wrote:Hi can I just confirm that girls havent yet been paid for the work done on Sunday the 25th yet?

thanks
Not sure about anyone else but I'm still waiting for my AW pay from working Sunday. Also waiting for my SM and AW pay that's due today from working yesterday, but it's too early yet to tell if it will be delayed.

I'm sure they'll sort it out soon as I know they are swamped with extra work at the mo. :)

Helena_Bentley

Unread post by Helena_Bentley »

I have been paid for the 25th today, but there are 129 credits from yesterday yet to go in, just mentioning in case I forget. Not sure if pay is a day behind or what not, but appreciate the work load is heavy. thanks,

Hannie88

Unread post by Hannie88 »

Hey Helena I don't think anyone been paid today yet as I haven't :)

englishgal

Hi Collin,

I have still not received my AW money from working Sunday, which was due to be paid out yesterday, although I have now received all of my earnings from yesterday (AW, SM & CMD). Could you take another look please.

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, I believe all pay has been sent now for the auto dp members.

Working on Payout On Requests now.

Thanks

englishgal

Hi, yep all received now thanks :)

Helena_Bentley

Unread post by Helena_Bentley »

Hi! Part of my pay has arrived, thank you. I think you have paid out the 117 for the skype booking but you missed the cam credits, it's not much less than a tenner I think, but just so you know. Thank you x