New member and haven't been paid outstanding bank transfers...?

sea138

Re: New member and haven't been paid outstanding bank transfers...?

Unread post by sea138 »

I think what is happening here is DP has hit a cashflow problem. The whole basis that DP relies on - paying us daily and only receiving our funds in arrears from AW - has been thrown into disarray. Because the UK bank transfer option has been removed from AW with no notice, DP will have paid out funds they will not now receive into their bank account. I guess that is the risk we have all taken when signing up to this service - both DP and us as members.

Hannie88

Unread post by Hannie88 »

Daily pay have assured us that the cash flow is not an issue and if anything changes we will be notified it's just the work load

sea138

Unread post by sea138 »

I haven't received that confirmation. Have even checked twitter and they are re-tweeting tweets, but no messages to members about the delays. There will, inevitably, be a cash flow problem at some point, as I'm assuming they have no way of accessing my credits = no payment.

little-v

Unread post by little-v »

Re-tweeting isn't always a sign of being active as they can schedule those, which might be the case.

Adult work have announced that any of the delayed payments are now available for Payoneer so there shouldn't be an issue with DP getting the payment from AW now. Probably the wrong thread for this but I can't even connect my Payoneer ID to my AW because all these issues happened just as I joined and they haven't got back to me about the error I keep getting when I try to connect the two.

Even when this does fix itself on AW end they are still going to need to contact me in order to connect my accounts and send the money through to my Payoneer. Eels.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, alot of messages in this thread and but will answer to questions:

1. Collins name on the pending transfers, this is a bonus, this is a good thing, by having our name there you get paid an extra 20% on top of your earnings. You will notice the account number and sort code have not changed, the funds will still be paid to you. This question and answer has been asked a million times.

2. Payoneer card not contacting. You may of got your card from a non adult site or directly from Payoneer, this has also been mentioned, those cards wont work on adult sites, its completely unrelated to us in every way. Once I get through these emails I will see if we can issue a link to help signup but as the card is a non adult card im uncertain if it will work.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

For "Adult work have announced that any of the delayed payments are now available for Payoneer so there shouldn't be an issue with DP getting the payment from AW now. "

Payoneer and paxum cannot send local bank transfers to the UK, any money sent to those will be lost.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi all, I only left for a few hours today but staff were here all day on skype and live help, bottom right here http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/

This is the first day I have left the office in a week, if you could see the thousands of posts and emails we reply to each day then to get a message back saying we have went missing, we never respond etc is heart breaking to say the least, me and each of the staff give up our breaks, our appointments, our free time (and weekends) and our blood n sweat each day to help people. Just remember there are literally thousands and thousands of people who use our services and during this crisis with AW I think we are allowed a little slack.

little-v

Unread post by little-v »

admin wrote:Hi all, I only left for a few hours today but staff were here all day on skype and live help, bottom right here http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/

This is the first day I have left the office in a week, if you could see the thousands of posts and emails we reply to each day then to get a message back saying we have went missing, we never respond etc is heart breaking to say the least, me and each of the staff give up our breaks, our appointments, our free time (and weekends) and our blood n sweat each day to help people. Just remember there are literally thousands and thousands of people who use our services and during this crisis with AW I think we are allowed a little slack.
\\You're right, sorry for sounding so abrupt! I didn't mean to offend you or the hard work you all do - I'm new to this service so I haven't experienced first hand all the hard you do yet.

Thankyou for getting back to us and resolving the issues via email!

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, if selecting Payout On Request it would be this quick form http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/ind ... &ff_page=1

Once added, AW and us will both email to let you know its been successfully added.

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi Sasha, for this query by the way "and is a big chunk taken off wage"

No its not a big chunk taken off your wage, by using us you will actually be paid an extra 2.5% by us on top of your wages, which is magically during this time of crisis to be honest.

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, as its the weekend and the application will be in the queue at the moment I would hazard a guess at a processing time of Monday and payout Tuesday latest at the moment.

Thanks

Hannie88

It's 41% off auto daily pay so 750 would be around 442

Hannie88

Right the way I work it out is .... sayvyesterday I earnt 200 credits (as shown on my justcamit page) you deduct 41% and that's what daily pay will pay you ... so ignore the vat etc just take your daily credits and deduct 41%