New member and haven't been paid outstanding bank transfers...?

little-v

New member and haven't been paid outstanding bank transfers...?

Unread post by little-v »

I've already contacted admin via email and AW and still had no response...

I am new to DP and prior to joining I had two bank transfers that were already processing and one was due to be in my bank this Monday and it didn't turn up. I'm assuming it is to do with switching over to DP because the recipient on the transfers is now changed to a 'Collin'...?

I really need to know how and when I'm going to get this money? I have bills due this weekend :(

I'm also not sure how to connect my Payoneer account to make future requests? I can't find any start up information on this process, if anyone has any help or forum links that I didn't see? :shock:

Username: Little-V

Thanks xxx

Cwestlondon

Re: New member and haven't been paid outstanding bank transfers...?

Unread post by Cwestlondon »

Same has happened with me, a bank transfer I made on he 20th September has been transferred over to collins bank account? I never authorised that only two other pay on requests to DP. Not had an email back about it, does any other members know why that has happened?

little-v

I've literally sent 4 emails, alerts, forums, everything and still no reply. Absolutely ridiculous service.

Hannie88

Unread post by Hannie88 »

It's not a bad service at all they are just swamped with emails and now with aw not paying people it's thrown everything in the air .. been with the service 2 years now and never had a problem it's just a hard time

Jessica-ryder

Unread post by Jessica-ryder »

Same has happened to me regarding payments being changed into Colins name - im assuming its because he pays us 24hours after we request it or if on dp im sure it's the same theory, that in actual fact (judging by my transfer page) he doesnt get the credits he gives us for a week to two weeks

Eg Thurs i requested money i received yesterday but looks like it wont be processed into his actual account until 2 weeks away.

My 3 previous transfers have been changed to that also but none have actually been transferred so im unsure about how that works . Pretty sure someone else will come along and explain it properly just wanted to let you know same is happening to most ppl so try not to worry

little-v

I understand the process of them paying and removing the credits a few weeks later, but that's not my issue. My issue is that they have redirected my bank transfers that I had made prior to joining them, which they didn't need to touch. They should have left them and let them go into my account as normal because I had already processed them.

I wouldn't be so angry if somebody would actually RESPOND TO ME.

Hannie88

You wouldn't have been paid by aw into a uk bank account anyway because they don't pay out to uk bank ATM I'm sure Colin or Annabelle will reply as soon as they can

Jessica-ryder

Sorry i probably didn't explain very well lol
I meant to say that all of my previous ones hv changed to colin also but i have not received them but neither as he as far as I am aware.
Also i havent received any emails from yesterday but again im assuming they will be answered hopefully today. I understand were u r coming from tho its abit concerning when your money is "stuck" and your relying on it i was just trying to ease your mind by letting you know that myself and others im guessing are in the same position at the moment hopefully all will be sorted soon n someone will answer our questions soon :) fingers crossed x

little-v

Hannie88 wrote:You wouldn't have been paid by aw into a uk bank account anyway because they don't pay out to uk bank ATM I'm sure Colin or Annabelle will reply as soon as they can
They don't pay out into UK banks? That's how I've been getting paid for the past 5 months? :shock:

Jessica-ryder

Yes it stopped on the 23rd i think they are trying to sort it out so without dailypay you wont be getting paid anyway unless you have payoneer or paxum and im unsure about them so have no info on that.

Hopefully someone will be along soon to help you

Hannie88

little-v wrote:
Hannie88 wrote:You wouldn't have been paid by aw into a uk bank account anyway because they don't pay out to uk bank ATM I'm sure Colin or Annabelle will reply as soon as they can
They don't pay out into UK banks? That's how I've been getting paid for the past 5 months? :shock:
They stopped paying to uk banks on the 23rd this is why dp are so busy because people are joining and they are switching over to a new system to ensure we all still get paid I know it takes longer for first payments from Colin anyway and with this extra work load it will be a little not longer

little-v

Thanks for the heads up, do you know where there's any information on it from Adultwork? I don't see why they still have UK bank transfers as an option if they have gotten rid of it.

I have bills due in two days and I get fined £100 for every day I don't pay them from my agency so if I don't get paid asap I'm going to have much bigger problems :'(

Jessica-ryder

If u click transfer to uk bank account it will say we r unable to process etc then click on ok and it will bring u too the info page x

little-v

I can't anyway, I'm disabled from making transfers because DP has control over it now. I don't mind staying with DP if that's the only option but myself and all these other people who have bills to pay, its too unreliable :(

Cwestlondon

Unread post by Cwestlondon »

Absolutely, it wouldn't be a problem if someone actually replied, I have transferred thousands of credits with adult work before joining daily pay and not once have I had this many problems. If a service is called Daily Pay and if no one responds to you unless you continue chasing them then that's bad service. I feel really really let down, outside of this forum all I see is people talking about how wonderful DP is but looking on this forum now non payments and mistakes were happening before this AW bank account issue.
If they don't have the staff then they shouldn't take on the members.

Jessica-ryder

They are trying to get something sorted as far as im aware . Your best bet is sticking with dp as they are the quickest way to get your money . I hv only bn a member a few days but they have bn nothing but helpful.

I think ther just snowed under with the same questions lol so must be tiring lol

Hopefully u gt money soon x

Hannie88

http://www.adultwork.com/PacNetIssues.asp There's a link aw posted on twitter ... daily pay will get it sorted ASAP they are just swamped try not to email too many times because your email goes to the back of the q

Jessica-ryder

Yes but click as if u wernt disbled from it and ul see the adultwork information on it x

little-v

Yeah I can imagine.

If I had any idea how long it was going to take I could call up my agency and ask for an extension but I need a timeframe which is why I'm so desperate for them to get back to me :/

Jessica-ryder

Mine literally took 3 days from i joined up til i received money (im jus contacting due to a mistake) but it was very fast and they answered all questions and were very patient in helping me understand the process so i assume after the glitch ul get an answer later on x
I would tell your agents u need a week that should more than cover you n hopefully stop the extra 100 per day charge that is extortionate .but again i know u need colin or someone to confirm this x