So i'll get paid today?

KittenMisfit

So i'll get paid today?

Unread post by KittenMisfit »

I cammed last night. I heard the cut off was midnight... so will i get my money today and what time? Thanks

Hannie88

Re: So i'll get paid today?

Unread post by Hannie88 »

Yes all the credits (-41%) made before midnight will be paid today there isn't a set time it's just when they pay you some days I get paid at 11.30am sometimes 4.30pm they work through thier system sobit depends how many people worked etc just have to keep checking your bank :) hope this helps

KittenMisfit

Awww thankyou so much that helps! xxx

lucyloo

Unread post by lucyloo »

No daily pay today ladies. Unless they have had some money clear. Which wasn't the case a couple of hours ago x

Hannie88

What you mean no daily pay ?

English-Caroline

Unread post by English-Caroline »

Hi Hannie,

There will be payment delays for today and tomorrow due to cash flow. So there will be no payments made this weekend.
Dailypay are expecting funds on Monday!

It's great that some of the girls are now seeing pending transfers on their bank accounts, so things are moving in the right direction with Adultwork payments and hopefully Dailypay will receive their funds from the Adultwork payment processors very soon.

Hannie88

It was nice of them to inform us as I have paid my bills yesterday and left me with nothing for the weekend ! I know funds are not daily paint pays fault but I had no warning as I only discoverers the other forum today ! Thanks to to adultwork we are all left up shits creak !

Hannie88

Oops that posts sound really horrible I didn't mean it too I'm just stressed with the whole adultwork thing and was a shock with no warning

Hannie88

I'm guessing it will just be as and when the system works through all the payments ! But this is awesome news

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, some payments are arriving to some members so great news and the crisis is coming to an end. We are still waiting on ours so will process all funds when possible, expected date is Mon-Tues.

Update at bottom of here http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

KittenMisfit

Ahhhh thankyou, I'm hoping I get something today or tomorrow then. Good idea on the £100 limit for now.

Hannie88

I've had emails saying payments have been put into Colin's bank too

lucyloo

Unread post by lucyloo »

Hannie88 wrote:I've had emails saying payments have been put into Colin's bank too
I've had them too.

Just hoping everything is ok with Admin as his silence is starting to concern me. Not like him to not keep us informed.

x

Hannie88

Yeah I'm worried too the worst bit is no update as we don't know where we stand lol !

YoungMumBellaRose

Unread post by YoungMumBellaRose »

Where is admin?? lol xx

Hannie88

He came online last night at 8.50 to give us the link to where updates would be made and no1 has heard from him since I understand things must be in the air but an update would be great

Remiclementine

Unread post by Remiclementine »

Still waiting for payment also ladies :roll: glad it's not just me sure things will be sorted soon I hope.

ali_ish

Unread post by ali_ish »

I had an email back from admin yesterday - giving me the link to the support article, I can imagine they're probably dealing with about a million emails this morning though. Hopefully we'll hear something soon, has anyone updated that they've been paid yet? I've not looked through all the forum. I had the emails that it had been processed from AW but it's a matter of when it clears in their account I suppose!

Hannie88

Girls have had the emails today and been paid today from aw . Don't think anyone has been paid just keep checking my bank just in case because I'm seriously low after the weekend an update would have been great but hey ho

ali_ish

Unread post by ali_ish »

Hopefully it'll be sorted soon and we can all have one big online party! I'll update if anything appears for me :)