No pay still

Curvy-Katrina

Re: No pay still

Unread post by Curvy-Katrina »

This is stressful ..I've bills due today and no money , I just want to know what's going on

xsweetpeax

Unread post by xsweetpeax »

Last updates said things were back to normal but I haven't recieved a payment for ages. An update/reassurance would be nice. Have been a DP member for 5 years with bearly a hitch so just really hoping this is a temp situation.

mistress_xena

Unread post by mistress_xena »

Note to DP can u STOP signing new people up until u sort us out please.. doesnt .make sense.. plz look after the girls and guys u already have earning u money and sort out that back log.. make sense to use both admin to sort out back log instead of one admin in back log and ome on joiners.. plz priortise as this is so not fair... thanx..

mistress_xena

I feel for dp but the dont seem to make their job any easier do they.. surely would have been better for 2 days not to sign anyone else up and sort out back log then go forward with no probs... thought that would b best thing maybe not.. but i now cannot visit my husband because of this.. something he wont understand at all... also bank charges..more debt and havent been even able to do a food shop.. plz dp can u update us all.... oh and internet will b cut off soon as not paid therfore no more contact here or cant work.. dp please know that this is causing peoples lifes to go downhill.. plz action asap plz.. im SO greatful i dont have kids as wouldnt b as understanding lol.. even thou we have to b.. thanx
Last edited by mistress_xena on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jade50ff

Unread post by Jade50ff »

This is so so unfair. With no updates we are bound to think the worse. Can't understand why no one from admin has seen this thread when they are obviously answering new customers. Luckily I have a husband that's helping me out while I'm waiting but there's so many on here that's relying on regular payouts plus my hubbys money won't last forever!!

mistress_xena

Iwas hoping maybe midday today as read couole of posts and others said will be today.. i just dont get y new customers get a response before us... we r the regular earners lol.. oh well . Sorry dp i know prob doing all can b cant help us get little upset and vent a bit lol but do apologise as not meaning to come across rude xx

Ginnys-desires

Unread post by Ginnys-desires »

I'm a new customer and I've had no reply off admin I've gave up for now with my fingers crossed , I think it's so bad that they haven't even gave a general update it makes you think the worse .

Curvy-Katrina

Unread post by Curvy-Katrina »

Take it there is no news.. I'm sick of feeling like a poor person, it's embarrassing

Jade50ff

Unread post by Jade50ff »

Woohoo finally been paid. Thanks Colin and sorry for the nagging xx

CasingTheSalt

Unread post by CasingTheSalt »

Still nothing. It's been exactly 3 weeks since I had anything from DP. I contacted live help yesterday and they said it would be here today. Its nearly 5pm, money usually in my account by 2pm. Fingers crossed, but my nerves can't handle anymore of this. :(