PAYOUT REQUEST SENT ON SATURDAY

BROOKE-VIP

PAYOUT REQUEST SENT ON SATURDAY

Unread post by BROOKE-VIP »

Hey guys,

Just checking to see if anyone who does 'payout requests' has had any since saturday? I understand as im new to DP existing customers are priority but when I've asked admins to check to see if I requested properly I've had no reply. I don't want to request again as I noticed it mentioned that it takes you to the back of the que which I can imagine will be pretty long haha. Any help would be much appreciated, behind in rent and 3 DDs now so getting a little worried as noticed a lot more people getting payments and saying AW tweeted about payments etc..

Brooke xx

Hannie88

Re: PAYOUT REQUEST SENT ON SATURDAY

Unread post by Hannie88 »

There has been no payments to anyone from daily pay since Saturday morning as they hadn't been paid from aw I've just this second been paid in on autopay so payout on request will be done after everyone else

BROOKE-VIP

Excellent thanks for letting me know, just new to it so I really joined at the wrong time haha.

Hannie88

lol it's been a nightmare everyone will tell you there isn't usually a problem it's no1s fault but the company that aw use to pay out as they been investigated for fraud lol !

BROOKE-VIP

Yeah I read the report, didn't look to good if you ask me haha.

Hannie88

Haha yeah I thought that ! Suppose it's a risk we are forced to take in this industry lol

robyn_rose

Unread post by robyn_rose »

They have been investigated for fraud? They haven't gone on a jolly with our cash have they? Is there someone who deals with the payouts their end we can contact? I am getting abit worried now? Cheers x

robyn_rose

Brooke-Vip.. Is there anywhere I can read this report? thankx

BROOKE-VIP

Hi Robyn-rose,

Please read here - https://www.treasury.gov/press-center/p ... l5055.aspx

AW hold our money PacNet just transfer it between accounts so they dont have our monday AW have it.

Brooke xx

robyn_rose

Ok thanks now having a read, Its from September so I am hoping they use something else now? This is all very new to me so still getting my head round how all the pay works. I have put in 3 bank transfers to come in next week would this affect those? thanks love x