Clips4Sale

Thecashprincess

Clips4Sale

Unread post by Thecashprincess »

I've used clips4sale before and didn't really have much luck, but then again I didn't really put a lot of effort into it. I'd be willing to try again if DP was involved but I am under the impression AW are REALLY against you using other sites other than theirs?? Am I going to get a bunch of back lash if I start C4S again??? I really can't afford to lose my AW account and it seriously already feels like they have a vendetta against me and look for any reason to try and ban me.

Thank you :) xxxxx

admin
Site Admin

Re: Clips4Sale

Unread post by admin »

Hi, you should be fine. DP works with AW,SM and MFC already and AW appear to be happy enough with it.

More info to follow later today/tomorrow.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

Curvyfetishlover

Unread post by Curvyfetishlover »

I would really love it if DP would offer daily pay through C4S. I would probably make clips everyday. I hate the fact that it takes one whole month to get paid. I hope DP joins C4S soon like yesterday lol :D I've been waiting on this to happen

Curvyfetishlover

Excited and patiently waiting on the news from C4S for daily pay!!! Yay!!! :D

ScarletPaigeUK

Unread post by ScarletPaigeUK »

About as patient as I am? :lol:

Curvyfetishlover

ScarletPaigeUK wrote:About as patient as I am? :lol:
Yeah :lol: :lol: I'm trying to be lol. I'm on pins and needles about to jump out of my skin haha

ScarletPaigeUK

Admin is probably in bed so we don't all pounce so late at night :D

kellysunshine

Unread post by kellysunshine »

Omg this is awesome news!!! Only thing that sucks is now we will only be getting 55%. I wish c4s would raise their payout rate! I think it's worth it with all the traffic they bring though. I hope this works out!

Curvyfetishlover

kellysunshine wrote:Omg this is awesome news!!! Only thing that sucks is now we will only be getting 55%. I wish c4s would raise their payout rate! I think it's worth it with all the traffic they bring though. I hope this works out!
Where did you get that figure from? 55% I thought dp only took 5%, Isn't C4S 70%?

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, just to clarify some numbers, Revenue Percentage Payouts are as follows:

Clip Store is a 60%
Tributes are a 75%
Image Store is a 60%
Video/DVD Store is a 75%
Members Site is a 50%

For the main c4s from $100 turnover you minus 43% = $57

The wrong format was posted sorry, its not 5%, its 3%.

Will have to write a guide for that once the service is running.

If you are in the UK you can earn up to $900 before you are losing any money, if you earn less than $900 you will always be saving money by using us (based on a UK member getting paid into their bank account via wire transfer).

ScottyHottie

Unread post by ScottyHottie »

Mmm... mmm...
I wasn't quite swayed by 5% but 3% is very very temping.
I have 3 stores, is that an issue?

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, 3 stores is fine.

Depending on your payout method you could be saving the $45 wire transfer fee with us. It takes $900 turnover before our 3% costs more than the $45 fee from c4s.

If you use cheque from c4s you'll get a better exchange rate through us and you wont have to pay the cheque deposit fee (if your bank charges for it before).

Also the delay is greatly reduced :)

ScarletPaigeUK

I can't wait... I mean seriously can't wait.

Any idea when? :lol: (I know, you'll let us know... but it's like xmas eve. "Is it morning yet?")

ScottyHottie

Unread post by ScottyHottie »

Do DP payments from different sources come through as one payment daily? x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

ScottyHottie wrote:Do DP payments from different sources come through as one payment daily? x
Hi, they can do if you wish, the form is here http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/joomla ... 1&Itemid=8

Or you can email admin@adultworkwebcammers.co.uk to do it.

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

ScarletPaigeUK wrote:I can't wait... I mean seriously can't wait.

Any idea when? :lol: (I know, you'll let us know... but it's like xmas eve. "Is it morning yet?")
Hi :) Once I get through this mornings customer service work I will be setting the final steps up with c4s and creating the forms for people to join. After c4s confirm everything works (which it should) I will then send an email out letting people know its up and running.

There will only be 5 slots available in total today for people to join, as it will be the first day we have to take it slowly and work out any kinks that may arise.

Thanks

Curvyfetishlover

admin wrote:Hi, just to clarify some numbers, Revenue Percentage Payouts are as follows:

Clip Store is a 60%
Tributes are a 75%
Image Store is a 60%
Video/DVD Store is a 75%
Members Site is a 50%

For the main c4s from $100 turnover you minus 43% = $57

The wrong format was posted sorry, its not 5%, its 3%.

Will have to write a guide for that once the service is running.

If you are in the UK you can earn up to $900 before you are losing any money, if you earn less than $900 you will always be saving money by using us (based on a UK member getting paid into their bank account via wire transfer).
Ok thanks for clarifying Admin :D I haven't used C4S in a while because I hate waiting to get paid lol. So I didn't know what the figures were. I'm happy to use the DP service for this. I'm going to start making more clips now. I will even stop being lazy and actually promote my store :lol:

Curvyfetishlover

admin wrote:

Hi :) Once I get through this mornings customer service work I will be setting the final steps up with c4s and creating the forms for people to join. After c4s confirm everything works (which it should) I will then send an email out letting people know its up and running.

There will only be 5 slots available in total today for people to join, as it will be the first day we have to take it slowly and work out any kinks that may arise.

Thanks
:o OMG it's really happening YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I can't wait!!! *doing a happy dance* Admin, when the service gets going, will there be an affiliate link to promote the service? I would really like to promote it as well.

Curvyfetishlover

It's definitely like xmas eve and I feel like I'm getting my present a month early :P I just can't wait!!!!!

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Curvyfetishlover wrote:
admin wrote:

Thanks
:o OMG it's really happening YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I can't wait!!! *doing a happy dance* Admin, when the service gets going, will there be an affiliate link to promote the service? I would really like to promote it as well.
Hi, I wouldnt be too sure for c4s sorry. For the first while the service will be losing money as we only make profit after the total turnover over exceeds $900 per month then we have to pay for the exchange rate difference.

After the service has settled and is paying for itself we only charge 3% so its not alot to play with.

Currently only DP members can join so there wouldnt be anyone to refer to it :)

C4S with DP will be designed to be an exclusive member option, not to make profit for the service as a whole, otherwise we would be charging 6% :)