Clips4Sale

Curvyfetishlover

Re: Clips4Sale

Unread post by Curvyfetishlover »

admin wrote:
Curvyfetishlover wrote:
ScarletPaigeUK wrote:I can't wait... I mean seriously can't wait.

Any idea when? :lol: (I know, you'll let us know... but it's like xmas eve. "Is it morning yet?")
Hi :) Once I get through this mornings customer service work I will be setting the final steps up with c4s and creating the forms for people to join. After c4s confirm everything works (which it should) I will then send an email out letting people know its up and running.

There will only be 5 slots available in total today for people to join, as it will be the first day we have to take it slowly and work out any kinks that may arise.

Thanks

:o OMG it's really happening YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I can't wait!!! *doing a happy dance* Admin, when the service gets going, will there be an affiliate link to promote the service? I would really like to promote it as well.
Hi, I wouldnt be too sure for c4s sorry. For the first while the service will be losing money as we only make profit after the total turnover over exceeds $900 per month then we have to pay for the exchange rate difference.

After the service has settled and is paying for itself we only charge 3% so its not alot to play with.

Currently only DP members can join so there wouldnt be anyone to refer to it :)

C4S with DP will be designed to be an exclusive member option, not to make profit for the service as a whole, otherwise we would be charging 6% :)

Oh ok!!! Well I'm just ecstatic about DP adding C4S!!!

Sarita

Unread post by Sarita »

I have no idea what this is all about. Could someone explain?
Thanks

Curvyfetishlover

Sarita wrote:I have no idea what this is all about. Could someone explain?
Thanks
C4S= Clips4Sale Clips4Sale is place where you can sell clips and make a profit of 60% your cut. They pay out montly. DP=Daily Pay. The DP service have been working out an agreement and platform for us to be able to have a clip store and get paid daily instead of monthly through dp which is friggin awesome. Some people like me who are impatient and hate waiting a whole month(which feels like an eternity) are very happy about this and been waiting for months for this to happen.

Sarita

Unread post by Sarita »

Thanks Curvy. It isn't part of AW then?

Curvyfetishlover

Sarita wrote:Thanks Curvy. It isn't part of AW then?
No it isn't apart of AW. C4S is it's own entity. This thread was just started in the Adultwork section.

Sarita

Unread post by Sarita »

Thanks for that. Might have to get on to it!

kellysunshine

Unread post by kellysunshine »

When will we be able to sign up? I'm in the US so I know I'm a little off of the time zone from most of you but.. I really don't wanna miss it lol. You'll be emailing us first, correct?

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, will be emailing first yip. Just about to start the process again and will hopefully get the email out in a few hours.
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

Lollycoxx

Unread post by Lollycoxx »

What??????????

I haent been on the forum for a while and come in today and i hearing right that dp is now part of c4s???

If so where and how do i join?

Great news will gie me a far better incentive to upload more clips if this is the case

Must make a note to self to look on all forums once a day am always the last one the know
x