How to connect your C4S store to DP (OUTDATED)

admin
Site Admin

How to connect your C4S store to DP (OUTDATED)

Unread post by admin »

US/CA member? see our updated posted here http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/forum/ ... f=12&t=249

(this is a first draft and subject to change/info being added)

Hi, you must have an existing clips4sale store to join, we cannot create one for you.

You must also be an existing DP member with either Adultwork, Myfreecams or Streamate.

To join fill out this form http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/joomla ... 4&Itemid=8 (if this form appears missing/offline its because we are full, check back the next day)

Once you have filled this out you must change the email address on each store to admin@adultworkwebcammers.co.uk

This is so we can update the payee info, afterwards we will change the email address so emails go to you (more info on email addresses to follow at a later date)

After we process your application we will email you to confirm your pay details.

Thats the store connected to dailypay.

Payout is currently sent next day with no estimated time.

US/CA members update: Due to IRS/tax reasons we cannot accept members from US/CA on this service. If you have already signed up and have been paid by us we will contact you within 24hours to have the account back to normal.

Any earnings you have been sent by us during this time you can keep, c4s will also pay you during their normal payout procedure.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

Curvyfetishlover

Re: How to connect your Clips4sale store to Dailypay

Unread post by Curvyfetishlover »

admin wrote:(this is a first draft and subject to change/info being added)

Hi, you must have an existing clips4sale store to join, we cannot create one for you.

To join fill out this form http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/joomla ... 4&Itemid=8 (if this form appears missing/offline its because we are full, check back the next day)

Once you have filled this out you must change the email address on each store to admin@adultworkwebcammers.co.uk

This is so we can update the payee info, afterwards we will change the email address so emails go to you (more info on email addresses to follow at a later date)

After we process your application we will email you to confirm your pay details.

Thats the store connected to dailypay.

Payout will happen between an estimated 1pm-2pm.
OMG I'm soooooo disappointed right now, I've been watching my email for the past 2 days and as soon as I step away to cook I get the email. :cry: I will not drop the ball tomorrow

TheBrownFox

Unread post by TheBrownFox »

DAMN! It's filled already? I've been looking forward to this for so long, so I need to remind myself to check back tomorrow so I can register for this. Daily pay with C4S would definitely motivate me to make more clips. I keep talking about ideas that I have, but actually doing them is another story...lol.

Anyway, I'm excited that this is happening! YAY for daily pay! :)

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, opened it last night around 2am UK time and mistakenly went to bed without closing registrations, inbox filled up overnight :)

Will most likely be re-opening registrations later tonight after I get through this round of applications.

Thanks

Lollycoxx

Unread post by Lollycoxx »

Huh?? form is offline , does that mean its full?

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, full at the moment, will get through the back log tomorrow after payments.

Thanks

kellysunshine

Unread post by kellysunshine »

I applied at around 7pm central time last night. I know you have a lot of applications and don't mean to bother you but I was wondering.. should I keep the email address changed to the DP address or will it be a while?

Thanks.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, keep the email set to the DP one.

C4S applications are a high priority for todays work load.

Thanks

CurvyBlondeOnCam

Unread post by CurvyBlondeOnCam »

Are you still doing daily pay for CFS? :) I would love to join it ! :) x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, yes still doing it, registration will hopefully be opened again later on today as some stage.

Thanks

Lollycoxx

Unread post by Lollycoxx »

Still cant register :cry:

ScottyHottie

Unread post by ScottyHottie »

Heya, I got the email saying I was now on DP. Thanks. :D

Can I change my email address back to mine now, or how does that work?

Thanks x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, the new email is @dailypayservice.com on a dailypay c4s account.

This sends an notification to the email you gave in the registration stage and an email to us letting us know to pay you.

It cannot be changed sorry. If it does become changed pay would stop as we dont know you've earnt anything :)

You can update anything you wish on the profile still (expect pay details) and all emails from c4s still go to you.

Thanks

ScottyHottie

Unread post by ScottyHottie »

No, that's fine. As long as I get notifications in some form, I'm not bothered. Those sale emails make my day. :D

AudrinaNicole

Unread post by AudrinaNicole »

I dont have a clips4sale store yet. I plan on opening on next week but I'm definitely interested in daily or weekly pay since i use it on my other accounts.

But I have a question.

What is the percent that daily pay is taking off? Like for sm I know they take of 5% so what it is for daily and weekly pay for c4s?

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, 3% for C4S.

No change for having it daily instead of weekly.

If your in the Uk you save money using us so it wont cost you anything.

Thanks

BriannaAryanna

Unread post by BriannaAryanna »

Hi! I have 3 quick questions -
do you have to have an ACTIVE C4S store? I just made one and I don't have ten clips uploaded yet so I didn't know if I should go ahead and fill out the form or upload the clips,message C4S and then sign up here...Everyone always recommends emailing C4S once youre ready for your store to go live but I wasn't sure if that would be a prob which also leads to my next question...

Can we still email their customer support,send newsletters to our customers and receive any emails our custies send us,since we have to use the dailypay email addy?I know you touch on it briefly,but I just wanted to make sure..

And lastly! The first post stated that we should use AWwebcammers email addy but then a few days ago it was mentioned that we should use the dailypay addy. Do we use the DP addy ONLY when signing up or do we use the awwebcammers addy when filling out initial forms and then switch it to the DP addy after we have been approved?

Sorry 4 all the questions I just want to make sure I don't mess this up,ive been praying and praying that this would finally happen and im soooo ready to get my store rollin'!

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, an active account isnt needed.

You can do everything as normal. The email address that goes on the account is a forwarding email address, so you still get all the notifications, emails etc

Admin@adultworkwebcammers.co.uk for setting up then we change it to the DP one after.

Anymore questions let us know.

Thanks

HollyJade

Unread post by HollyJade »

I have an active ( A couple of them actually ) c4s studios and have applied for daily pay. Do I need to go ahead and change it to that email now or wait to see if I'm approved?
Sorry, it's a little confusing.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, sorry we havent got a full guide up yet.

Change the email on the stores to admin@adultworkwebcammers.co.uk before applying. Once we process the store we change the email so that you get the updates etc from c4s.

Thanks