missing payment

jasmineBABY-xx

missing payment

Unread post by jasmineBABY-xx »

Hi there,

I have emailed and skyped you and yet to receive a reply so now I have turned to this forum in hopes of a reply.

I am getting a bit desperate now, I made 293 credits on Monday evening 05/12/2016 and I haven't received that payment, I have received yesterdays payment which was 103 credits but haven't seen anything else.

If I could kindly at least be informed of what is happening that would be lovely. has anyone else had this problem?

I have rent and bills to pay and I relied on that payment from Monday.

xx

VivMILF

Re: missing payment

Unread post by VivMILF »

I'm having exact same problem, haven't been paid since 21st November. Getting worried now :(

jasmineBABY-xx

thats a really long time, have you emailed or skyped them? :(

LulaSmith

Unread post by LulaSmith »

You're not the only one i have been waiting a week now also 300 credits and lucky to get a reply!! :? /b]

jasmineBABY-xx

You should add them on skype: dailypayservice

I have seemed to get a quicker response on there but still no money :(

amber111

Unread post by amber111 »

hello. i am too not have payment today still. i am very hope they will send

LulaSmith

Iv tried that they just ignore me now makes me laugh that out of "8 staff" they can't reply to any form of contact I've tried it all skype,emails on AW and also the daily pay website it's not fair really a reasonable answer as to why everybody is not getting paid would be much appreciated but the fact that everybody is getting ignored is just wrong and what makes it worse for me a girl I no who has just started camming and is on daily pay has been paid this week!! So it looks like they are you just selecting who they want to get paid it's a joke I have bills to pay aswel but clearly they don't care

amber111

yes. i am totally agreed with that. in site written what they doing payment every day untill 5 pm/ left 55 minutes. hope what they will send money for this 55 minutes

amber111

wooohooooooo. i am got money right now!!!!! hope what yours money will come soon too!!!

LulaSmith

Where does it say that about the payments?

amber111

i will send link. 1 min

LulaSmith

That was posted in 2014 clearly thats not how they operate now but I see people are still getting re treated on twitter, maybe if they spent more time on payments people wouldn't be so upset right now it's not right offering a service that isn't provided, if they can't cope with the amount of payments to be doneffective them maybe they should close the groups while they catch up with payments like my above comment a newbie has been paid but i havent my money had been sitting there for a week

amber111

yes that post was in 2014 but written what each day. meaning what always they do untill 5 p m. about other issues and i had some times and early when payments they sent moreeee later.