How first pay is worked out.

rubyredheadxx

Re: How first pay is worked out.

Unread post by rubyredheadxx »

Hi,

I joined the group yesterday - can you please advise when my first payment will be sent? I ready had existing credits which I hadnt previously requested be transferred.

Thanks

roguelover

Unread post by roguelover »

hi new to daily pay signed up and received confirmation email, but haven't passed on bank details received no link e-mail and no payment yet. should I wait a bit longer for another email with a link to pass on bank details, user name roguelover.
Thanks for your help in advance

trixibell

Unread post by trixibell »

Hi, I sent my bank details 3 days ago I think it was. Haven't yet had my first payment - is everything ok?
Thanks
Trixibell

trixibell

Unread post by trixibell »

Hi, I sent my bank details 3 days ago I think it was. Haven't yet had my first payment - is everything ok?
Thanks
Trixibell

naughtyblond69

Unread post by naughtyblond69 »

hey i have submitted my daily pay bank details.. please can you tell me what i have to do to receive funds daily...

what happens next? do i automatically just get it into my bank every day? is there a time? is it correct to say that anything i earn today before midnight i will then get tomorrow in my account?

I look forward to hearing from you as I am slightly confused.

Thanks. Belle xxx

MorganTS

Unread post by MorganTS »

Hi there,

I was accepted ti Daily Pay over a week ago, set up my payment details and all I believe I had to, however have yet to receive a payment. I've emailed the group admin but received no reply. My credits are still sat there waiting, but I need to cash them in so to speak LOL.

Regards

Morgan xXx

Reah-Ende

Unread post by Reah-Ende »

Heeyyy! Glad to be on here again after a few years!!
I had email earlier about being joined to daily pay and first payment would be done soon..
Just wandering what time GMT payments are done? And it that the same with clips4sale?
Many thanks
Xxxxxxx

stacy7

Unread post by stacy7 »

Can I expect my first payment tomorrow? I'm so confused right now!
I sent off for one payment to be done so it will come on around the 28th does this mean I will get this money tomorrow?
Someone please help x

youramy

Unread post by youramy »

hi,

One question, how long do you think it will take for the money to show up, if i have done a transfer via global bank transfer? I live in India.. And could you also help me with canceling my pending transfers and send it whenever you guys send the next pay..
Also, I had asked AW to cancel a cheque of 500 credits and I havent heart back from them as they say their payement company has to cancel it. Could you guys do anything about that? Please help me.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, 2-3 working days. Checking with AW on the other queries and will email back.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

youramy

Unread post by youramy »

OMG! you guys are literally what I always needed. Received the funds and I am screaming on top of my lungs.. ! Thanks a lot for being there for models like me ! Super happy.. Lots of love to all the admins.
Amy

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Thanks Amy :)

_Jasmine_Honey_

Unread post by _Jasmine_Honey_ »

hi there,
I recently sent off my application for dailypay with AW my username is _JasmineHoney_ do you know when I will be accepted?

many thanks,

Jasmine
xx

TheMistressFoxx

Unread post by TheMistressFoxx »

Hi, iv registered for daily pay & had the email confirmation etc but I havnt received any payments. My credits have gone from my adult work account but nothing has come in to my bank account. Please advise

ayesha_23

Unread post by ayesha_23 »

hey, I have just joined daily pay (yayy!!) and I'm looking forward to receiving my first payment... I was wondering how long it takes for the first payment to be made? Will i get it today? x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi.

TheMistressFoxx: It was the no payee details added, fixed and funds sent now though.
ayesha_23: First pay will be getting sent today yes. Had to wait for the employees to finish their processes before starting first payments for today sorry.

Will email once sent.

Thanks

mixed_race_teen

Unread post by mixed_race_teen »

Thanks for adding me to your WONDERFUL group, this is the best service available for webcammers.. I have just sent my bank details, will it be possible to get paid today?? ( i hope so lol) thank you once again for this great service and i look forward to your affirmative response :P xxxxx