US CA member on c4s dp or applied for it?

admin
Site Admin

US CA member on c4s dp or applied for it?

Unread post by admin »

Hi, unfortunately at this time we are unable to accept members from the US or CA onto the c4s dailypay system.

If you are already on the system please change the email address back to your own address, delete the payee details and change them back your own aswell.

If you have applied for c4s dp and have our admin@adultworkwebcammers.co.uk as your email address change it to yours and we will accept the update on our end. Do this once only as we may not see it straight away.

Very sorry for this inconvenience, there are some outside influences we have no control over but we are working towards a fix.

If you are already on c4s dp and we have sent your earnings you can keep them, c4s will also pay out on these aswell giving you a double pay.

If you have trouble changing your email address etc you can email this member of C4S Staff sara@clips4sale.com, they know the details surrounding the service.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

AudrinaNicole

Re: US CA member on c4s dp or applied for it?

Unread post by AudrinaNicole »

Wow. That really really sucks!! D:

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, definitely, quite a blow as we do try hard for our US/CA members.

If anyone has trouble changing the email address let us know also and we will contact c4s to have it changed.

Thanks

TheBrownFox

Unread post by TheBrownFox »

Yeah, they just e-mailed me that they've changed my log-in information, so they gave me a user name and passwords I DO NOT want...and I'm trying to get that info changed now. I need to have a username/password that I LIKE, which is easy to remember...not a password ASSIGNED to me.....

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, thats very strange, not sure why they have done it, no other reports at the moment. I usually email sara@clips4sale.com if you want to give her a shout.

Thanks