Payments and contacting

SHEMALE-BUSTY-BROOKE

Payments and contacting

Unread post by SHEMALE-BUSTY-BROOKE »

I've contacted multiple times over the past week I knew there where faults but then everything got sorted.. it's been six days since I was last paid. I've been with use the past four and a half years and this has never happened and I usually receive a reply, don't like to pester cause I know everyone's busy but i just want it sorting so I can go back to work. Username SHEMALE-BUSTY-BROOKE.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Payments and contacting

Unread post by admin »

Hi, fixed, funds sent.

Our landline office number was in a mass email recently. When I come across your email/s I will send it back to you also.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

SHEMALE-BUSTY-BROOKE

I'm sorry I'm messaging again hopefully this is the last time lol I've just checked my account.. the actual days I did work last week before realising there was a problem with payments have not gone in.. is it just easier if there's ever a problem to just contact use through your landline that's available between 5 and 7? I guessed use would have been bombarded with emails.. thanks dailypay :)

SHEMALE-BUSTY-BROOKE

Hi just to let u know I've tried contacting via the office number to no response.. if you could please transfer last weeks funds that would be great, thanks again