Seriously low traffic

_MaiaMay

Seriously low traffic

Unread post by _MaiaMay »

Hey guys, has anyone else had pretty much zero calls for the last couple of weeks? I have tried updating my profile, featuring, working different times of the day....nothing is working. I can be online all day and not get one single call - this is incredibly unusual for me, as I normally make 100-150 a day in the week and 200 a day at the weekends....and that was without any featuring at all. I've been doing this job for 3 years and it has never been this bad before.

Is anyone else having the same issues? Are there any other sites that are like AW that I can use?

Ebony-Latasha-UK

Re: Seriously low traffic

Unread post by Ebony-Latasha-UK »

Hey hun, yes me too. I have had this issue on and off since around June this year. I get calls don't get me wrong and still make good money but I have to work minimum 10 hour days of which I only get calls for a max of 2 hours out of that day. Some days I go for 7 hours without a call. I have had regulars tell me they try and call and get different error messages one day and the next it lets them direct cam me fine.

I also find featuring makes no difference and free preview is just people saying they have no credit but wish they could cam. I've tried using the video chat.tv link which sends a lower quality cam and had an ok day and now am using an Ethernet cable and direct cam but I'm here today on hour 4 with only one 4 minute call. There's deffo something wrong but I find if you do 10-12 hours a day at some point it works and then boom in an hour you get back to back calls. :* any suggestions for another site would be good too to do alongside adultwork xx

_MaiaMay

Thank goodness it's not just me! I thought maybe my internet was poor or something, but I have had the same internet for the whole time I've been on AW and it's never been an issue. I'm wondering if the site itself is having problems, but then I've heard that they have denied this quite a few times in the past. It hasn't been amazing for a few months for me too, but the last 2-3 weeks have been totally dire.

I've been trying to find another site that has the same set-up as AW, whereby I just wait for calls and don't have to perform solidly for hours. I can't seem to find anything. And finding a site that pays in pounds is pretty tough too! AW has been an incredible earner for me for nearly 3 years and all of a sudden it's just dropped to what feels like nothing :(

Ginnys-desires

Unread post by Ginnys-desires »

I’m having exactly the same like yourself I’ve had it on and off since around may it corrected itself been brilliant for about 6 weeks and earning we’re high now the last 2 days virtually nothing been on since 3pm and it’s now 5.30 not had a single one yesterday I was on from about 2pm till 1am and scraped in £35 a joke for all the hours wish they would sort this out as it’s so frustrating.

Ebony-Latasha-UK

Omg yep same! Yesterday made -£10 (from paying positioning) in 8 hours, today been on 8 hours and been in calls for 52 mins, even lowered pvt to £1.99 and had no calls. I have no idea what to do. I have updated all pics, featured, positioned, gone in free, gone to video chat used Ethernet cable my upload bandwidth is 4820kbps. So frustrating but I'll stay on until I hit some kind of money :(

Ebony-Latasha-UK

On my 7th hour since my last call at 4.10pm and reduced from 1.99-2.99 to 0.99-1.99 got one call at 0.99 for 1.5mins :/. I'll stay on and make it a 12 hour day something has to come in at that price!

Ebony-Latasha-UK

Started to get calls after 11pm after being on from 11am so will give the later shift times go..might be worth a try guys xx

Ginnys-desires

Cheers for that ebony let me no how you get on xx

_MaiaMay

It totally sucks that we are having these issues, but I am SO happy it isn't just me! I'm so tired of putting in the hours and trying everything possible, for basically no return. I really can't figure out what the problem is, but I really miss being able to make decent money :( It's never been this bad before, it sucks!!

Ebony-Latasha-UK

Yeh so I stayed up until 3am = a 16 hour day and made £150 but when you takeaway how much I'm paying for advertising after working 30 hours this week I am currently on £105 before cut taken. I'm exhausted and just had an email from a client saying 'hey trying to direct cam you but it is saying that your room is full :(' he's not on kicked list and this is the second time a client has emailed me saying that so basically it's not letting people through hence why not making any money :( will email AW....again *sigh*. Rent due next week this is horrendous.

Ginnys-desires

I’ve emailed istream about this you email them to the more of us girls tell them there is a problem the more they have to look into it .

Ebony-Latasha-UK

I stream? Is that direct cam? Have you got the email babe? X

Ebony-Latasha-UK

Ginny wasn't you that had this problem along with me a few months back?

Ginnys-desires

Support@istreaming.com,
and yes it was me Ebony ,
I got it sorted as there was a problem I reduced my prices and have done really well until Monday it was bloody hard work for very little money and yesterday today’s was diabolical but has picked up tonight ,
Email them telling them what’s happening and see if you get a response up to now I havnt but let you no when I do x

Ginnys-desires

Support@istreaming.com,
I got it sorted as there was a problem I reduced my prices and have done really well until Monday it was bloody hard work for very little money and yesterday today’s was diabolical but has picked up tonight ,
Email them telling them what’s happening and see if you get a response up to now I havnt but let you no when I do x

Ebony-Latasha-UK

Ginnys-desires wrote:Support@istreaming.com,

Ok thank you, I'll email them now, glad it picked up for you I may just do a few hours in evening until fixed my day was bad!! X

Ebony-Latasha-UK

Ginnys-desires wrote:Support@istreaming.com,

Email sent and I will try again tommorow. Strangely I tried reducing to 60p today and only got 2 30 second calls in 2 hours :/, one guy came back said he got cut off and went again. I'll try again tommorow, fingers crossed they get back to us with a solution!

Ebony-Latasha-UK

_MaiaMay wrote:Thank goodness it's not just me! I thought maybe my internet was poor or something, but I have had the same internet for the whole time I've been on AW and it's never been an issue. I'm wondering if the site itself is having problems, but then I've heard that they have denied this quite a few times in the past. It hasn't been amazing for a few months for me too, but the last 2-3 weeks have been totally dire.

I've been trying to find another site that has the same set-up as AW, whereby I just wait for calls and don't have to perform solidly for hours. I can't seem to find anything. And finding a site that pays in pounds is pretty tough too! AW has been an incredible earner for me for nearly 3 years and all of a sudden it's just dropped to what feels like nothing :(
Is yours working now Hun? X

Ginnys-desires

I’ve been looking all day for a site that works like AW we’re you don’t have to sit constantly in front of the cam but not found one let me no if istream get back to you

_MaiaMay

I ended up having a much better day yesterday, but that's only because I had two regulars come in and I had two long private chats. If they hadn't called it would have been dead. I'm on super early this morning, only been on 2 minutes and had two calls already, so I am hoping this continues today! I'll email i-streaming too and see what they say. When things are normal, I am used to having one or two days out of the week that are really bad....but the rest of the week more than makes up for it. But having bad days pretty much every day for weeks at a time tells me something's wrong! I have several friends on here that are having the same problem, so it has to be a much bigger issue than i-streaming realise :/

I wish there was another site like AW that gave great percentages, paid in pounds and had a similar cam system. Seems they are unique!