Mobile Verification

FilthyFantasist

Mobile Verification

Unread post by FilthyFantasist »

I have taken the content restriction off my phone however when i try to verify my number, via adultwork It sends a code via text message and then you have to reply back, well i recieve the code fine. I spend 10p per time i send a text back, to verify. So far i have spent 2.20 replying to texts but it still says my number is not verified i have contacted virgin who have comfirmed i can use my phone for all over 18 content so they dont see a problem and i have contacted the adult work that have said they do not recieve a text back but i am being charged for it? not sure if anyone has had a similar problem. Thanks if you have any help.

Milf_in_nylons

Re: Mobile Verification

Unread post by Milf_in_nylons »

Hi

I have the same issue it won't verify my mobile so I can do sms I have taken the age restriction of the only thing I can think is my phone is a pay as you go?

Milf_in_nylons

Unread post by Milf_in_nylons »

I'm having the same problem says on adultwork my phone is verified but when I reply to the text if fails so I can't do sms either

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

The sms on AW is really hit and miss and theres very little trouble shooting support for it.
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.