Thanks x

KatieEvers

Thanks x

Unread post by KatieEvers »

Thanks DP x
Last edited by KatieEvers on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

admin
Site Admin

Re: it's now been a month! what's happened to the xmas money

Unread post by admin »

Hi, lotto takes a few moments to do. Xmas comp takes longer, my general day is wake up around 8am latest. Do payments until 2-3pm then short lunch. When I get back its non stop emails ranging from general processing to new members not understanding how the AW system works, explaining where their credits are going and not to look at the history page, not to look at group transfers etc can take hours just for one person and become very stressful as they rarely listen and always think they are being ripped off.

Then we have system updates, if these are dont the service cant progress, I have emails dating back over 2 weeks from people looking to join but as the forms/service need updating they cant join yet.

AW Webmaster emailed me on the 8th Jan and he still hasnt got a reply from me, the email was about setting up the new group, its quite an important thing as the current group would stop functioning if the new one isnt setup very soon yet its near impossible to find the hours needed to do this.

There isnt enough time in the day but I am progressing with it. Currently on the R's so about 30% left to go.

Days pass in moments on this end.

Thanks

ps, for the lotto it has taken me since Saturday to find the 2minutes it takes to put the new thread up which is just a copy and paste.
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

admin
Site Admin

Re: it's now been a month! what's happened to the xmas money

Unread post by admin »

Hi, I will stop customer service work for today to get the competition completed.

Will continue the process after payments have been sent.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.