Missing pay, first,choice, direct deposit??

kyliebugatti

Missing pay, first,choice, direct deposit??

Unread post by kyliebugatti »

Hello, I have been getting payed through first choice and daily pay for a while now. Since first choice shut down a few days ago I haven’t been getting any payments.

I submitted a payee form on here to change my info so I can get deposits to to my bank account instead.
I also messaged you guys on Skype and you said there’s “no info to change” but I don’t get how that makes sense as I included all my bank info and haven’t gotten a deposit or confirmation of any of this.

I’m waiting on this payment so I can buy food and I’m going on day 3 with no help.. please get back soon
Kylie

MelissaLauren

Re: Missing pay, first,choice, direct deposit??

Unread post by MelissaLauren »

I'm in the same boat. Submitted new payment information details Wednesday, haven't gotten a confirmation either. Sent an email too but no reply (although I'm sure admin is getting flooded with emails at the moment).
Could we get an update on when we can expect a payment to be made?
Thanks,
Melissa

daiselah

Unread post by daiselah »

kyliebugatti wrote:Hello, I have been getting payed through first choice and daily pay for a while now. Since first choice shut down a few days ago I haven’t been getting any payments.

I submitted a payee form on here to change my info so I can get deposits to to my bank account instead.
I also messaged you guys on Skype and you said there’s “no info to change” but I don’t get how that makes sense as I included all my bank info and haven’t gotten a deposit or confirmation of any of this.

I’m waiting on this payment so I can buy food and I’m going on day 3 with no help.. please get back soon
Kylie
You should try writing to Liz@streamate.com because she's who deals with the studios on SM.

kyliebugatti

Unread post by kyliebugatti »

I have messaged Liz, she said my payments were connected through DailyPay and that I had to ask them. As of writing this admin has responded on skype saying bank deposits should be going out on business days so i'm just keeping my fingers crossed now.

daiselah

"Should" be? So they don't know for a fact? Does that also mean we no longer technically have actual daily pay if funds won't go through on weekends?

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, old global bank transfers from FCP and Payoneer didnt go through on weekends either, nothing has changed, no ACH works on weekends.

Contacting Liz wont do anything no.

KB - glad funds have arrived, delay due to an incorrect ACH number submitted in form.

Daiselah - yours is showing as completed so hopefully its arrived ok.
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

daiselah

Mine arrived today.

daiselah

admin wrote:Hi, old global bank transfers from FCP and Payoneer didnt go through on weekends either, nothing has changed, no ACH works on weekends.
I'm confused about this because I would always get payments from FCP on weekends.