Not getting funds requested.

__MONTANA__

Not getting funds requested.

Unread post by __MONTANA__ »

Requested credits on Tuesday afor AdultWork and not heard anything back. Requested again today as nothing happened before.

__MONTANA__

Re: Not getting funds requested.

Unread post by __MONTANA__ »

Also is there some sort of issue going on that would need to be aware of? A few times previous to the last two requests I've got emails going on about negative balance when the balance has been over minimum amount. More made than the apparent amount needed to do a transfer and then I kept receiving the same email, u till the silence now on the last request. Doesn't seem to make much sense.

SamanthaDP

Re: Not getting funds requested.

Unread post by SamanthaDP »

Hi, I was unable to find your account from the email address registered here sorry. No ongoing issues no, if you have a negative balance on the account then staff will not be able to make a transfer.

Your balance may be 200 credits and you still may have a negative balance, nearly all accounts have a negative balance at some point, its ok and nothing is wrong, no funds are lost either, its due to a glitch in the system from 2005 and never been fixed.

This is a short explanation, to remove a negative balance, go here https://www.adultwork.com/CreditsTransferRequest.asp look for a red line saying what the negative balance amount is then earn that amount.

If more specific help needed please contact us with the username:

Email: admin@dailypayservice.com
UK Office landline number is 02892108055 5pm-7pm Mon-Fri
Whatsapp 07547848213

Thanks