A question about niteflirt fees

schoolieprincess

A question about niteflirt fees

Unread post by schoolieprincess »

Hiya, I requested my first pay out for niteflirt yesterday and have a couple of quick questions as I'm not sure how much to expect I'm a bit confused about your fees..first question with regards to the monthly £10 charge, is this per calendar month so basically I requested my pay yesterday and it's almost the end of May so will I get charged another £10 if I request a pay at the beginning of June or do I not get charged for another month from my first request if that makes sense? And secondly I don't understand the % it's wrote either 7% or 10% net or gross and I'm not sure what the difference is? Sorry if that seems silly but I'm new to NF and it's been confusing enough and I like to know how things work so I can figure out the best way to request payments.
Nf username is LeahRoseX

SamanthaDP

Re: A question about niteflirt fees

Unread post by SamanthaDP »

Hi, NF is a new site to the service so dont worry about asking questions, it took a long time to add it due to its complex nature.

Cheque fee is per calender month yes, NF only issue cheques to the UK, the fee is the banks fee for cashing a US cheque.

10% net and 7% gross is the same £ value.

These are two examples:

10% net example, 10% fee is taken after NF take their fee. So from $100 NF take 30%, leaving $70, then we take 10% giving a value of $7.

7% gross fee is the full $100 -7% = $7 value.

Both figures are given as some people like to work the numbers out differently. But the easiest way for you to work it out is from the transactions pages, after the cheque fee per month, just add up your earnings and minus 10% then convert to gbp and thats your profit.

Thanks

schoolieprincess

Re: A question about niteflirt fees

Unread post by schoolieprincess »

Ooh! I see that makes total sense Thanks very much for explaining :-)