In a rut?

Bustymissgee

In a rut?

Unread post by Bustymissgee »

This cant just happen to me but i use to earn really well on adultwork but now for the last couple of years im empty all night nobody comes in my room what am I doing wrong I love this job but im loosing the will now please helpppppppppX

admin
Site Admin

Re: In a rut?

Unread post by admin »

Hi, profile needs built up abit with content. Prices may be on the high side. There have been problems with jci for a long time now, 6months-1year but new software is coming out to help.

Do you have an HD camera? The new AW cam site lists them separately and most clients may click on HD in the search bar.

I will see about getting a help article wrote up on hints/tips for camming on AW.
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

Bustymissgee

Unread post by Bustymissgee »

I am a HD camera this is a new profile of mine I had another before so now i have changed my proces and profile hopfullyyyyy this worksss

Curvy-Katrina

Unread post by Curvy-Katrina »

Yeah I feel the same lately. Even lowered prices too from time to time .. some girls just seem to be busier.. putting a lot of hours in for little reward most the time .. :/

Jelinek

Unread post by Jelinek »

Curvy-Katrina wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:54 am
Yeah I got one of these cpap machines and feel the same lately. Even lowered prices too from time to time .. some girls just seem to be busier.. putting a lot of hours in for little reward most the time .. :/
It can be quite difficult to nail all the stuff necessary to make it work. I think experimenting a bit and trying different stuff can help.