hiya im new to daily pay

DeeVonTease

hiya im new to daily pay

Unread post by DeeVonTease »

can someone help me please :? ive had 2 emails 'welcome to daily pay' and 'account activated'

what do i do next? i dont take much to confuse me :roll:

thanks in advance

DeeVonTease

Re: hiya im new to daily pay

anyone? i wanted to get started today...super excited about getting my money daily :D

dianadelights69

Unread post by dianadelights69 »

Welcome to DailyPay DeeVonTease! If you haven't already you should follow the link in the 'activation email' and give DP your bank details for transferring your money and set your payout minimum (you can change this whenever you want), if you've already done that then just work, work, work and watch those quids roll in. Pay is sent to you daily normally by 1pm and it will be in your account whether it's £1 or £100 depending on what you set your minimum to, this is automatic and doesn't need to be requested.

Follow this link to sort everything if you haven't done so http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/joomla ... 3&Itemid=8

Don't hesitate to ask any of us girlies if you have any questions because we are all learning how this service works as we go along and from what I've experienced we're all friendly here.

DianaDelights69 xx

DeeVonTease

thanks! i never got a email with that link in so ive followed the one you have posted...so is that it all done now iv filled that in? ohhh im excited!! hahaha

dianadelights69

Unread post by dianadelights69 »

Should be but I'm sure an admin will be on later and will correct me if I am wrong on anything but sounds like your good to go, if you've just signed up they usually send you your first payout instantly when they see your application/bank details form.

Might sound silly but since you said you haven't received the email with that link, have you filled out this form also? This will connect your AW profile to DP http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/joomla ... 2&Itemid=8

Once this is done you are good to go.

Good luck :)

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, transfer link hasnt been filled out as Diana mentions. Once done it will be processed asap when possible and an email sent back to you.

Your pay details have arrived ok this end so only the transfer form to complete at this point.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

DeeVonTease

"transfer link hasnt been filled out " i this my end? yours? or aw?

thank for the reply :D

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, the transfer form is here http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/joomla ... 2&Itemid=8

Thanks

DeeVonTease

done :)

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, account processed and first pay sent. It should already be in your bank.

Thanks

bentleydevine

Unread post by bentleydevine »

Hi i have just been waiting and checking my profile and on here and thanks to this link did not realise i had to fill in my bank details so ive just done this and looking forward to being on the group

username bentleydevine