Seriously low traffic...losing the will to live!

_MaiaMay

Seriously low traffic...losing the will to live!

Unread post by _MaiaMay »

Hey everyone,

Is anyone else having a hard time on AW right now? I've been on this site for more than 4 years and it's had its ups and downs, but in the last month or so, my income has reduced by 75-80% and I am losing the will to live!!

I used to be able to be online for around 4 hours a day, 4-5 times a week and I'd exceed my targets no problem. In fact, I made seriously good money. Now, I am online 12 hours a day, 7 days a week and I'm making hardly anything. I've tried changing my photos, changing my prices etc.... I've even tried featuring which was a HUGE waste of money because I didn't get a single customer. The site as a whole seems to have gone terribly downhill ever since they had those payment issues a couple of years ago and added VAT, but recently it has just been bloody awful. Yesterday, my cam wouldn't stay connected for longer than an hour. My internet is not the best in the world by a long way, but that has never been an issue for me in the last 4 years. What is going on?

In the meantime, can anyone recommend any other cam sites that they have a great experience with? Thanks everyone!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Seriously low traffic...losing the will to live!

Unread post by admin »

Hi, the new AW site, like most others, prioritise HD streaming now. This may be having an affect on the amount of clients seeing your room.

2 sites I would check out is streamate.com and chaturbate.com, 2 cam sites that work in different ways. There are no sites like AW.

Do you have twitter? Its a great method to advertise for free these days.
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

_MaiaMay

Unread post by _MaiaMay »

Thank you for the reply :)

I have an HD camera and am streaming in HD, so that shouldn't be the issue for me. I think I will try the other sites that you have suggested and see what they are like...not a fan of earning in dollars and not being able to wait for calls, but you never know, I might enjoy it! August is usually quieter for me every year because of the school holidays (most of my clients have kids), but this year is just dire. Let's hope it picks up! :)

Thanks again :)

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, if you go here and click run test https://www.google.com/search?q=speed+t ... refox-b-ab it will show what upload you have. For HD the good number to hit is 6mb upload at least. Should be possible on nearly all land internet these days.

After that, is the computer modern, I would think anything in the past 3 years should be fine, then is anything making it run slow.

If all things appear ok then it may be down to AW, but Streamate for example is a real winner. Make sure to use the HD encoder to get high in the listings.

To be paid in GBP from US sites you can sign up via http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/index.php/mem-forms
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.