justcamit error

Unread post by geordiekandy »

ive just joined adultwork last week and im having a nightmare trying to cam

im on windows 10 so can only use the lite version but im getting this error

Server Status : Error - username can only contain 0-9a-zA-Z_- characters

sweetgracie

Re: justcamit error

Unread post by sweetgracie »

Hi! Ive been on near a year now and the 3.08 version was working fine. My laptop completely ran an update and deleted the version. I have tried to download it but it states it cannot run on windows 10 too. The link to download is : https//ci.adultwork.com/JustCamIt.exe. I hope this works on yours. Please let me know as I am near tempted to go and buy another laptop and try to download it. Also, the JustCamIt lite for me isn't great at all, in fact Ive clients saying my video was freezing and from end my the quality isn't as good as the 3.08 JustCam. For the username check with your AW administrator for the exact name given. Best of luck!

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi geordiekandy, go here https://www.adultwork.com/RegistrationDetails.asp, left click at the end of your username, you may not know but there is a space there, press delete and save. (Clear your password boxes if anything is entered there).
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi Sweet gracie, latest version is 3.08 and the download link should provide that.

You dont need a new laptop, windows 10 will be able to run it. If you want we can give you a call and go through installation with you?

I would hazard a guess its rights restricted, so when installing, make sure to right click and run as admin. If still not running you'll need to turn anti virus off for a moment to install but as nearly all users are windows 10 these days it'll 100% work.
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.