Not received payment 1st dec

IndiaBabeXXX

Not received payment 1st dec

Unread post by IndiaBabeXXX »

hi guys sorry to b a pain but didnt receivem my pay today for streammate please can u check x

admin
Site Admin

Re: Not received payment 1st dec

Unread post by admin »

Hi, funds sent after the US cut off time which resulted in them only arriving next working day, eg today.

Hope that helps.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, bank confirmed sent now thanks.

Blondie

Unread post by Blondie »

IndiaBabeXXX wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:43 pm
hi guys sorry to b a pain but didnt receivem my pay today for streammate please can u check x
I did not either and I work on that site as well had the same issue did not receive my funds for work I’ve done as well as think I didn’t get my usual email sent informing me that my funds for the 2nd are sent either so I think that’s not sent either dec 1st funds are missing for me as well I emailed them already I think my dec 2nd funds are messed up too did you get ur email from transferwise about dec 2nd funds being sent to you? I never got mine so I don’t think those earnings were sent properly either

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, replied via email.

Blondie

Unread post by Blondie »

admin wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:24 pm
Hi, replied via email.
Yes thank you so much I saw email they said I will get some $ tomroow I’m praying I do. They said somtbing about how there isn’t enough $ to pay out eveyone so others have smaller amounts so they pay those rather than give it all to one person I think that’s what they meant I didn’t know that could happen.. how common is this? I jst very much rely on my pay days coming in As they usually do (receiving my $ 1 day after I earned it) as I’m Helping family w medical expenses /treatment for a loved one as well as my own bills and debt /co pays & dental expenses I have to pay on specific days .. I wasn’t able to go grocery shopping today as I didn’t get my earnings and have some bills Due tomrow. I’m sorry to sound like such a bother& a burden /: and I truly don’t want to impose on anyone else I know eveyine has stress and struggles I’m jst living day to day unable to save anything w all the expenses I worry I won’t get paid on time in the future Like what happened today. Especially on Friday’s since we don’t do payouts over the weekend I try and earn enough on Wednesday’s so that I have enough $ over the weekend. I truly appreciate all the responses and hard work to get everything done and I very very much appreciate DP for getting eveyone their $ I’m very grateful for each and every person who works here behind the scenes making it possible for us to be paid thank you.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, for "how common is this", I believe it may of been around 10 years ago since last pay delay. So very uncommon. Its extremely unlikely to occur. The changeover would not of been noticed if our wire transfers to our new accounts had of arrived on time.

YoungMumBellaRose

Unread post by YoungMumBellaRose »

Hi, I put a request in a couple days ago, Still haven’t reviewed funds? Adultwork- YoungMumBellaRose
Thanks x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, POR in progress, just a lot to get through sorry.

jaciexmya

Unread post by jaciexmya »

Hey daily pay i made a request i think it was saturday and i still havent recieved my pay do you know how long is will take? Thanks jaciexmya

Candice_x

Unread post by Candice_x »

I’m in the same boat i did one on friday i haven’t received one yet and i have 3 returned failed transfer requests on my account to. Following thus post

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi Jacie, sent thanks.

Hi Candice, sent thanks.

BarbieB

Unread post by BarbieB »

Hiya please can someone check where my payments are as I still have all My credits still in my adultwork account but was due to be paid yesterday. Can someone look into this as a matter of urgency as I was due over £1000 yesterday and am defaulting on my bills due to Not being paid.
My name is Playboy_barbie

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, got the other message, actioning now thanks.