Getting Approved - And a few recommendations...

VirginiasKeeper

Getting Approved - And a few recommendations...

Unread post by VirginiasKeeper »

Hey Admin!

I just applied for DailyPay and, like every other lady here, I'm wondering how long approval is going to take. I still have a main model account that I can cam from but this is a brand-new couples account, and I want to take advantage of the offer from my husband before he changes his mind. :p Expedited approval please?

A few recommendations though, to help ease your workload, since I know this is crazy hard for you. When a model is signing up for DailyPay there needs to be a list of important information. "What now?" Oh, I hit submit, but what happens next? Are fireworks supposed to happen? How long am I waiting for approval? I'm sure you get tired of answering the same questions. Also, do you have a Twitter? I think it would be awesome if DailyPay had a Twitter, to keep in touch with models about delays, forum issues, DailyPay FAQs, and quick answers. That would be awesome.

Thank you very much for the service! Can't wait to start working for that instant gratification. :p

KatieEvers

Re: Getting Approved - And a few recommendations...

Unread post by KatieEvers »

Daily pay has twitter @AWs_Finest :)

There is an faq here http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/joomla ... ut=default x

VirginiasKeeper

Unread post by VirginiasKeeper »

Thanks Katie. Sure, DailyPay has Twitter, but we can't get admin any easier on Twitter than we can here.

Please approve me, I need moniessss ;o; It's been three days, I do believe that's over 48 hours.

/Ican'tmath

KatieEvers

Unread post by KatieEvers »

Right now admin is in the process of opening offices. There is just one person to deal with all that plus emails, so much as he would like to, right now speedier customer service is just not possible. Stick with it though, I assure you daily pay is well worth it once on board :) Twitter is just for the promotion of group members x