Does anybody know how to get hold of Admin

hardcoresuzy

Does anybody know how to get hold of Admin

Unread post by hardcoresuzy »

Hi does anyone know how to get hold of admin as have sent urgent emails with no response, and has everyone else been paid as i have not , thanks for any responses xxxx

xxsummer22xx

Re: Does anybody know how to get hold of Admin

Unread post by xxsummer22xx »

Havent been paid or replied to either

hardcoresuzy

Unread post by hardcoresuzy »

i dont think its much to ask to know when we are getting paid as we do pay for the service, i have sent 4 emails all marked urgent left posts on here and still no reply, i would just like to know whats going on x

CurvyBlondeOnCam

Unread post by CurvyBlondeOnCam »

I haven't be Paid either for sm or aw , admin has said they have hundreds of emails to go through , I am sure they will get there in the end , bet there is loads of emails marked urgent . This wouldn't be happening if aw didn't go down again , I bet they have all payments sent by the night , just taking a little longer then expected xxx

britishmilf

Unread post by britishmilf »

Hope so, I havent been paid either.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, pay is in progress. The email at 9:41am before all these posts mentioned the pay process is being started.

Even though you mark the email as urgent I have hundreds of other people who also mark it as urgent, so "urgent" then becomes a common word and no-ones gets a reply quickly after that (because everyone says on the email its urgent).

There isnt much I can do im afraid.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

britishmilf

Unread post by britishmilf »

Thanks for letting us know admin... i have marked mine as urgent and it genuinely is, but happy to know its on its way in general

CurvyBlondeOnCam

ty admin ! :D xxx

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

britishmilf wrote:Thanks for letting us know admin... i have marked mine as urgent and it genuinely is, but happy to know its on its way in general

Hi, funds sent.

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

hardcoresuzy wrote:i dont think its much to ask to know when we are getting paid as we do pay for the service, i have sent 4 emails all marked urgent left posts on here and still no reply, i would just like to know whats going on x
Hi, funds sent.

Thanks

xxsummer22xx

Is mine sent? username - summeraw

CurvyBlondeOnCam

admin will it come in dif payments or just the one , for the days missed ? Also has SM been payed yet cause I am not to sure if it adds up my end , ty x (had 2 payments sent to my account already and i am confused.com)

little_missnaughty

Unread post by little_missnaughty »

patience ..... i feel so sorry for poor admin ffs welll all get paid im quiet happy to wait x x

xxsummer22xx

we dont all have that luxury, its not fair to judge everyone elses situation on your own. we're entitled to ask questions to the person we pay for a service, as mentioned earlier. this situation is more of a problem for some people than it is for others.

little_missnaughty

Unread post by little_missnaughty »

sorry i wasnt judging anyone ............ sorry if you took offence i was just saying im sure if we were all patient well get paid x

xxsummer22xx

yeah it can be quite offensive to assume everyone has the time to just sit around and wait for their own money. this has caused me serious issues today

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

CurvyBlondeOnCam wrote:admin will it come in dif payments or just the one , for the days missed ? Also has SM been payed yet cause I am not to sure if it adds up my end , ty x (had 2 payments sent to my account already and i am confused.com)
Hi, just the one for AW, all earnings on your account should be paid up to date now.

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

xxsummer22xx wrote:yeah it can be quite offensive to assume everyone has the time to just sit around and wait for their own money. this has caused me serious issues today
Will check for yours next, there are a number of reasons for the delay today, from people messaging more than once to everyone marking the email as urgent, in your case yours is urgent but alot of others mark it as urgent for no real reason, they also then proceed to send multiple emails to my inbox, if they had of just sent 1 email they would have been paid. They essentially create their own delay and also delay other peoples money.

General info: I am processing a 3x 8 hour process in 1 day, im unable to go any faster, I have stopped checking the urgent emails as its taking up too much time, in the long run it will be quicker to process everyone in system order.

Will continue processing payments here.

Thanks

xxsummer22xx

can i please be put further up on the pay list please? my electric is going to go at any minute, I have no food and its my sisters birthday who I solely look after. I didnt want to have to say all that to a stranger really but I can not just leave it when I see other people are being paid username - summeraw

xxsummer22xx

im sorry ive posted so much on here today im just in a mad mess myself at the moment, thankyou for your reply