Does anybody know how to get hold of Admin

admin
Site Admin

Re: Does anybody know how to get hold of Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, I said "next" for your account, no further up the list than that :)

Pay sent and should be in your bank already.

For you and in general to others still waiting:

You see other people being paid yes, but I am one person and I have hundreds of people asking all at the exact same time "pay me", so what I am supposed to do? I cannot physically pay every single person at the same time when they ask, especially when they asked multiple times on here, email and on AW. There has to be understanding between the two parties, I understand you need funds quick, you have to understand the demand that is being asked of me.

All sorted now.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

xxsummer22xx

Unread post by xxsummer22xx »

thankyou very, very much for paying me. i really appreciate it

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

xxsummer22xx wrote: its my sisters birthday
Hi, I have sent you something extra to get your sister a small gift from us.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

xxsummer22xx

Unread post by xxsummer22xx »

aww thankyou so mucvh, her face just lit up when we got that message :) thats really amazing, changed the whole shape of the day, thankyou :) xx

CurvyBlondeOnCam

Unread post by CurvyBlondeOnCam »

awww that is nice of admin they are to good for us all !!

@ summer it is my fiances bf tomora and he is getting rhianna & david guetta (concert) tomora !! lol ... he is just a lil excited LOL , hope u sis has a good day !!

CurvyBlondeOnCam

Unread post by CurvyBlondeOnCam »

ps wasnt hinting admin LOL - he has more than enough !! Got my SM money to ty xx

KatieEvers

Unread post by KatieEvers »

Thanks for working flat out Collin! I know it can be frustrating sometimes being as you started off very small when things were much easier to get through, and now there are so many it's a lot harder. Aw constantly going down doesn't help either!

Also, I'm sure the new office and new starters will help in speeding things up from now on in :D

taylor_ebonyxxx

Unread post by taylor_ebonyxxx »

New to the forums - checking in about payments as well :) cheers x

Helena_Bentley

Unread post by Helena_Bentley »

Jesus... This is a depressing thread. We pay them 6%, not buckets of gold. I'm sure they do what they can. There are countless posts from admin explaining that the delays are our own doing with multiple emails and "urgent" markings etc. If you don't like it, you could always leave and wait WEEKS for your pay. At least here you know you WILL be getting paid the next day, whether it's on time or 12 hours late it makes little difference compared to waiting weeks. Moan moan moan....

BustyTaylor

Unread post by BustyTaylor »

Hmm i can see it both ways and i'm guilty on occassion of asking about pay purely because i'm relying on it..

Take last Friday it was a little late and i did ask why..90% of the time i wouldn't care (or notice) but i needed to go shopping for party food for my skint and i was skint having spent most of the week in hospital with him and spending a fortune on petrol/parking etc (all unexpected as it was a emergency).

But equally it must be frustrating when everyone is "urgent and needing it now "..

Admin does a fab job of getting us all paid far quicker than we would do otherwise but sometimes i guess it goes a little pear shaped and people ask questions..but i don't think AW going down has helped either..people have lost money through not working and its meant loads of work for Admin trying to sort everyone's pay.

Mistress_Babalon

Unread post by Mistress_Babalon »

Helena_Bentley wrote:Jesus... This is a depressing thread. We pay them 6%, not buckets of gold. I'm sure they do what they can. There are countless posts from admin explaining that the delays are our own doing with multiple emails and "urgent" markings etc. If you don't like it, you could always leave and wait WEEKS for your pay. At least here you know you WILL be getting paid the next day, whether it's on time or 12 hours late it makes little difference compared to waiting weeks. Moan moan moan....

Sooooo agree with this.

BustyEbony

Unread post by BustyEbony »

The service is call "Daily Pay" (24 hours in a day last i checked) so technically speaking you have until 11.59 pm to be paid.. Next time you write a post about not being paid. Make sure it's 12.00 am at the very least, the next day an not before! Think some members are a bit too demanding. Kudos to you admin cause I know I wouldn't of been able to be diplomatic about half of the things that I see written on this forum!

Also the same way you expect admin to understand you have an emergency. Do try to remember that this service is facilitated by another Human so errors and delays are to be expected!

Rant Finished x

Helena_Bentley

Unread post by Helena_Bentley »

BustyEbony wrote:The service is call "Daily Pay" (24 hours in a day last i checked) so technically speaking you have until 11.59 pm to be paid.. Next time you write a post about not being paid. Make sure it's 12.00 am at the very least, the next day an not before! Think some members are a bit too demanding. Kudos to you admin cause I know I wouldn't of been able to be diplomatic about half of the things that I see written on this forum!

Also the same way you expect admin to understand you have an emergency. Do try to remember that this service is facilitated by another Human so errors and delays are to be expected!

Rant Finished x

Here here!!!