Busiest Time To cam???

poppyleigh

Busiest Time To cam???

Unread post by poppyleigh »

hello everyone - im poppy! im totally new to this. been on AdultWork camming for about a month..

the first few days i was making like £400 a day (was that just lucky?? :D ) lol

some days making like £200. £70 maybe on a quiet day... 8-)

the past few days tho its literally been DEAD! i been logged on since midday and ive made under a fiver!!! :?

what time do u girls think is the best time to log on??

maybe its coz the site was down? :? i dunno.. really annoying tho! i might actually have to venture out of my bedroom!

im gonna have to come on again tonight i think - the pervs coming out at night!! ;)

hope u arent all having the same issues xxxx

love poppy xxxx

crystal denison

Re: Busiest Time To cam???

Unread post by crystal denison »

think due to the site being down for the last few days or very buggy its been hard for guys to get online to view anyone x its been quiet on the phones too

poppyleigh

thanks for getting back to me babes! glad its not just me. started thinking there was something wrong with my profile!!
im loving this tho! working from home is the best :-) xx

blondeandpetite

Unread post by blondeandpetite »

£400 a day? how?

I've been on adultwork 6 years and have over 1500 pos feedback and have never made more than £250 in a day. I can't see how it is possible to do £400 especially being a newbie with less feedback.

Helena_Bentley

Unread post by Helena_Bentley »

Was thinking the exact same thing blondeandpetite! I'm yet to crack 400 credits let alone £££'s...

BritishBecky

Unread post by BritishBecky »

I managed 499 credits ONCE lol (couldn't quite get that 500!). My usual if I do a full shift is between 100 and 200 creds.

blondeandpetite

700 credits is £400 take home after fees.

Say she charges 2 credits a min that means shes been in paid chat for around 350 minutes (nearly 6 hours) in a day? I can't see how someone who just joined could achieve that. That is not including any time spent in free either :roll:

When people say they earn that it really annoys me as i think i must be doing something wrong.

Helena_Bentley

Unread post by Helena_Bentley »

Everyone has their own niche and regulars, sometimes we miss a busy peak time and sometimes we get lucky and have a run of genuine and well paying guys. It's all swings and roundabouts! I used to feel very disheartened when I saw girls posting "I made £350 today!" or something similar and it would send me into a tail spin thinking "Maybe my rates are too high, too low, maybe I'm not popular" etc, would re-write and change my profile every other sodding day trying to compete. But I soon realised it makes little difference. I've done 100% better since I decided to do what I want and not worry about anyone else. I worked hard to make my profile different (as much as you can on AW!) and upped my rates to a level I felt deserved. Now it's steady and I can be pretty sure what I will make in a day depending on how many hours I put in xx

blondeandpetite

Yes that is similar to how I find it. But i was just confused how a new member who wouldn't have any regulars can make £400 :shock: for a FEW days running. That sounds impossible to me. Even on very very busy days as an established member.

I find changing your profile makes little difference too. It is luck at the end of the day who comes in.

Mistress_Babalon

Unread post by Mistress_Babalon »

Maybe she means 400 credits.

Mistress-Venetia

Unread post by Mistress-Venetia »

The men on aw do like the newbies I find....

GeorgieLush

Unread post by GeorgieLush »

That's gr8 I always stay on until I do 300 credits in the day then I come off....to many damn bills to pay lol x

CurvyBlondeOnCam

Unread post by CurvyBlondeOnCam »

i think she defo means credits all together not to herself and i do agree newbies are popular to start with x :) x

poppyleigh

wow. what a response lol. yeah i meant credits.. not £. like i said.. only new i didnt really know what it was at first. after fees and stuff it obvs werent as much. think it is down to luck mainly. i make sure i make 100 in a day, if i dont then i go on at night too to make sure - its not so busy now tho. maybe it was just coz i was new.... x

Mistress-Venetia

Unread post by Mistress-Venetia »

I don't do 'vanilla' shows but from looking at the girls who have masses of feedback, PICTURES and lots of them will keep bringing the men in time and time again.

CurvyBlondeOnCam

Unread post by CurvyBlondeOnCam »

£400 credit isnt that hard to do it you get a big of luck and are on for a while lol , god if i could make £400 to myself in one night i would be living some where nice hahaha , £100 a day to myself is my goal and i will do it most of the time but you do get some days that it just wont bloody happen , I have seen myself being on cam and not showing my down below and reaching my target , they are my fav nights lol , But everyone is different , GL ! I am sure u will have super nights and shit nights but is evens it self out when u have a really really good one ! :D