PROBLEM!! Clients not getting into my room HELP??

ukmistress123

Re: PROBLEM!! Clients not getting into my room HELP??

Unread post by ukmistress123 »

This is really frustrating the hell out of me. Both jci and the online version crashing for the last 2 hours, my regs getting booted out after 5 seconds, and one of them told me it was fine with 2 others as he went to check. I am getting more and more annoyed with this.

I think if we all email aw maybe they will listen and sort this issue out im off to email them now as im sick of losing money with this crap. :x

ps one of my regs just told me he went and updated his flash and it worked perfect fo rhim so I told another to do same and worked for him so it may help

mistress-diane

Unread post by mistress-diane »

Thank you Lara I will take a look at those settings x
Mistress-Diane

mistress-diane

Unread post by mistress-diane »

Hi
I have tried those settings and also increasing my FPS speed but it is still crashing in cam2cam mode. I have got all the new updates and I am using Google chrome. Is anyone else having problems?
Xx
Mistress-Diane

Mistress_Babalon

Unread post by Mistress_Babalon »

I emailed AW again about this problem and they said that the clients are coming in and out of my room quickly because I don't do free chat. LMAO! I know for a fact that's total nonsense because one of my regulars came in and kept getting kicked out after a few seconds, and he emailed me abut it, I told him to download Chrome and it hasn't happened since.

I emailed the JCI support team and they monitored my account for a few hours and they confirmed that the cause of my problems was due to the flash issue. No support from AW as usual.

Laralibertine

Unread post by Laralibertine »

Hi,

Mistress Diane,
Sorry I really don't know?, maybe send a ticket asking JCI support to come into your chat & try to cam2cam with you, then they're able to view your settings & advise you better ..... Tis your best bet for getting it sorted quickly.

Mistress Babalon,
WTF shite are they talking about?, so, if we don't go into free then we shouldn't expect clients to stay in paid very long? ... hope this isn't AW's way of edging towards a free for all tip based scavenging system like the other main sites, AW know as well as we do that free mode is mainly full of freeloaders who have no intention of paying anyway!, I only go into free when I need to be amused :)
Save any emails you receive from clients in a folder titled AW's automated kick-list.

Lara X