Current Status

sophiesmith

Re: Current Status

Unread post by sophiesmith »

hi. im on daily pay and i usually get paid around 9-10am in the us, but its 2:30pm now and no payout. im on payoneer so its usually pretty quick =) just wondering a status =)

...its 5:35pm now. no payment and no update. sooo not trying to b annoying, just a bit worried. i saw the delay so at least i know whats going on tho lol. this is my first time actually reading the forum <3 derp.

salv8

Unread post by salv8 »

Dear Admin,

I sent an email earlier regarding today's pay. I would like to know when I can expect it.

Thanks

MiztressFantasyTS

Unread post by MiztressFantasyTS »

Hello admin i emailed you about my request.please kindly read and acknowledge...Thank you so much

xellen

Unread post by xellen »

Hello, I sent an email to you stating that I'd like to open a c4s store under daily pay, I really don't know how to proceed, I'd like to open it up fairly quickly so I could get to work soon. I sent it through the mail ditesaltyteltu@gmail.com, my nickname is Xellen for streamate through you, I"d like it to be the same for C4S.

xellen

Unread post by xellen »

Hi me again, I forgot to say I also filled out a c4s registration form on the daily pay website here.

HardfuckMaster4u

Unread post by HardfuckMaster4u »

HI ADMIN REMOVE ME TO DAILY SITE AFTER I GET ALL MY SALES THNKS . ..MY USERNAME IS HardfuckMaster4u HAVE PROBLEM thnx

this is HardfuckMaster4u

HardfuckMaster4u

i dnt want any trouble admin pls remove me to daily . as soon as possible . after i get all my sales remove me as son as u can thnx admin . my username is HardfuckMaster4u

HardfuckMaster4u

admin i want to resign daily thnx pls do remove me .. theres a problem here thnk u .heres my username HardfuckMaster4u

wildfantasyts

Unread post by wildfantasyts »

payout request siR- in this date - 11/04/2014 -20/04/2014
on AW - my name is FANTASY_MZTRESSTS . . . thnx

wildfantasyts

hi sir i want to payout all my balance on AW the one who available to payout . . . my username is FANTASY_MZTRESSTS thnk u so much sir God bless .

wildfantasyts

hi sir i email you bout payout request for my available balance tht i can payout pls read for it this is GORGEOUS_MZTRESSTS from AW thnk u so much sir ...

CurvyBlondeOnCam

Unread post by CurvyBlondeOnCam »

sent an email requesting pay on MFC tokens please Colin , thanks ! :D xx

wildfantasyts

follow up my payment sir thnx i email you pls read sir ... i am GORGEOUS_MZTRESSTS from AW ... kINDLY payout all of my balance plus my previous balance and if i hve tips pls include it .

thnx

wildfantasyts

payout request -

this is GORGEOUS_MZTRESSTS on AW . . . pay me sir my all available balance plus my previous balance

thnx have a great day

HardfuckMasterTS

Unread post by HardfuckMasterTS »

Hello admin i sent you email regarding my streamate application,and the possible username that is allow to use.please kindly check and process.Thank you

MiztressFantasyTS

Hello admin i sent you a payment request please kindly acknowledge.Thanks

chloee19

Unread post by chloee19 »

Hi, I signed up to Daily Pay but have heard nothing yet, can you confirm you have got my application? Thanks

MiztressFantasyTS

Hello admin,i sent you email for payment request ,please acknowledge.Thank you

chloee19

Unread post by chloee19 »

Please can you sort out my application, been waiting so long I don't know if I should just cash out and wait 2 weeks or what for you to sign me up?

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, username doesnt exist.

I will try and find the location of the message that tells us the current username, if you see this message before I am able to find it you can send it directly to admin@adultworkwebcammers.co.uk

Note for other users, particularity Streamate users, if an error exists on the signup form and needs corrected the application will most likely be permanently delayed due to high levels of work load, eg if you dont get it right the first time it wont be getting processed, best re-submit another form. Most common errors come from already having an existing account on SM and submitting those details to us, new accounts can only be added to the service on Streamate. Also new email addresses and usernames are needed if you closed an existing account and you are opening a new account with us.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.