Best webcam sites...opinions please ladies

lucyloo

Best webcam sites...opinions please ladies

Unread post by lucyloo »

I'm currently signed up with AdultWork and receive payment through DailyPay. But I'd like a second account with another site for when AW is slow. What sites (compatible with DP) would you ladies recommend?
Thanks xxx

Euryale_Sin

Re: Best webcam sites...opinions please ladies

Unread post by Euryale_Sin »

Streamate is worth a try. I've been having tech issues there though and looking to move myself. I'm on AW as well and I can do very well there OR go days with hardly anything. I'm trying to get signed on with Imlive through DP. It can be slow there too but it's a nice extra site to have as back up. If you are fetish or FemDom oriented it can be pretty good!

I don't have the personality for MFC, but a lot of ladies do well on there. It looks like it could be fun and quite lucrative, if you are cheerful, friendly and upbeat. I'm not, lol. It's a token site, so it takes some getting used to. Chaturbate I think has DP? It's kind of the same concept as MFC.

That's the extent of my knowledge. I haven't tried Live Jasmine in years, can't speak on it.

Do you belong to any other forums? There is one that has reviews of sites by models. You'll have to register as a model to read everything here.

http://www.wecamgirls.com

TONS more info here also.

https://www.stripperweb.com (You can use the search feature here to find threads on most any site)

Good luck, I'm searching too. :)

lucyloo

Unread post by lucyloo »

Thank You ... I shall have a good look on those :)

Iammelissa

Unread post by Iammelissa »

Hello I wanted to start this question . Happy to find it.. Please if any 1 knows from expierence with stream mate do you have to do free chat??and if you do is it optional? And profitable . And what can a solo female make realistically. Please speak on this matter honestly girls who really know.. Not the ladies who don't mind typing here and there full nude and takes a call maybe every 1hr or whenever or a good one maybe twice a week but on the computer 50 hours ++.no disrespect to any body. As we all have our reasons and things we like to do . I only say because I know some girls do it for a hoppy or confident boost or a pass time(which is fine if that works for you) and the lil extra is just a bonus.. Each to there own I say ... :D

crystal denison

Unread post by crystal denison »

has anyone tried customs4u ? ive uploaded movies to it , and the prices are much better as you are not limited like on aw to uploading low quality clips to keep it cheap ...

i can upload hd and still charge $2 for it ... only down side is it being in $ and i am unsure if daily pay have a studio with them ... if they do can DP let me know how to link up to it xx