NO PAY!!!

JadePrice2016

NO PAY!!!

Unread post by JadePrice2016 »

iv sent 3 transfer requests for DAILY pay since last week, i have not recieved a penny of what iv earnt yet, every single email iv sent is going un-answered. i have bills to pay which am now getting in debt for. i wanna know is what is happening!! its in my right to find out? i cant even transfer the credits myself!! so why is no one getting back to me :| how can i be online without paying my bills? im loosing out on money here? im not being rude just really worried about my finances :?

admin
Site Admin

Re: NO PAY!!!

Unread post by admin »

Hi, no need to highlight the word daily. You are on Payout On Request not dailypay anyway.

A crisis is a crisis. No one is getting back to you because you arent the only one emailing, we have thousands and thousands of members.

Pay is in progress and will be sent, there isnt much else I can do right now about it, the list is very long, it takes time to process the list. You will still be paid weeks before anyone else on AW will be.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, for others emailing about pay, if we get 100 emails about pay being late, and we reply to those 100 emails, during that time we could of paid out the 100 people. By emailing us about pay late you are just delaying your pay and everyone elses, we know pay is late, we are sending them but it takes time just.

Sending a mass email about with updates.

Thanks

JadePrice2016

Unread post by JadePrice2016 »

so does pay out on request mean you will pay it when you get round to seeing it? i thought it meant you pay it 24hrs after i put the transfer request in? i think id rather the weekly pay instead then, as i have bills to come out :/

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

HI, sent.

Normally its 24hours yes, but with everything happening things have been delayed slightly. If you request funds it may be paid within minutes, or hours, the 24hours is a max limit we put on processing them but in theory it should be processed before this.

The turbulence of all this is only expected to last another 2days or so.

If switching to weekly which day would you like?

Thanks

Miss Ariel

Unread post by Miss Ariel »

Can someone possibly enlighten me please? Not necessarily admin, as I know they are stretched.....
I received a payout last night after submitting a request last Thursday. I have put another request in today, but the system says it won't be processed (Paxum) until 18 October. I am confused, to say the least as I haven't joined Paxum. I have tried to keep up with threads on here, but I can't see anything that covers my new query.
Many thanks

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, Paxum = us, we still pay you by bank transfer. Its AW that will be sending the money to us in a few weeks by paxum.

Thanks

Miss Ariel

Unread post by Miss Ariel »

Thanks Admin - I promise no more questions now!

jaciexmya

Unread post by jaciexmya »

Hiya admin just seeing if my request will b processed today as I requested it Monday night and still nothing. Just have a bill due that's all thanks x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, request form is here if needed: http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/ind ... &ff_page=1

All payouts in progress currently.

Thanks