Adultwork dead

Missaleenaxxx

Adultwork dead

Unread post by Missaleenaxxx »

Recently i haven't really been making anything on cam, it's just so dead.
Has it been like this with other people? wondering if i'm doing something wrong...
need some sort of help on how to get more people in?? starting to annoy me when im doing lots of hours and loosing money using direct positioning.
hope you girls can help :)xxx

Missaleenaxxx

Re: Adultwork dead

Any suggestions what to change my name too im rubbish at choosing haha
its AleenaSexxc_UK at the moment. I have been on for like a hour today and havent made anything.
Probably stay on for another hour and then go off..
I haven't worked for ages and only started again a few weeks ago, what days are the busiest or like what hours if you know?

Missaleenaxxx

No I don't. What's your adultwork name, I'll message you my number or whatever and you can whatsapp me or FaceTime if you have an iPhone. I'll check your reply in morning xx

_MaiaMay

Unread post by _MaiaMay »

It definitely hasn't been as busy as it usually is this week, but that happens sometimes, so I don't worry about it too much. I was online for around 6 hours yesterday and made good money, but the first two hours were dead. Sometimes, you just have to stick with it. For me, weekends are when I make the most of my money, but even some weekends can be dead. It all depends on who's online etc. I haven't changed my profile or pictures at all for around 6 months and I am usually busy - I don't bother changing it much because for the most part, the guys that come in to my room haven't read the bloody thing! It's hard not to worry about it, but try not to...I think this week has been a bit of a slow one for a lot of people. It will pick up :)