Admin please can you respond I wasn't paid on the 12th and am on auto daily pay

sultryshelley

Admin please can you respond I wasn't paid on the 12th and am on auto daily pay

Unread post by sultryshelley »

Hi Admin

I posted on the Adultwork forums during the very early hours on 13th November to say that I hadn't been paid for credits I earned on the 11th. Since then my payments from the 12th and 13th have both hit my bank account, so it really looks like my payment from the 11th was missed in error.

I am posting here now as I am hoping you will check this forum and see my message, as I haven't had a reply on the Adultwork forum yet.

I know you are really busy but I am relying on my payments for the festive season and every penny counts! I know it will only be a small amount due to me from the 11th but I really can't afford for it to be overlooked and unpaid.

I am just a bit concerned that my messages that I post/send regarding no payment and underpayments don't seem to be getting a response as I also sent a message and posted on the forum last month about an underpayment of roughly £17. My messages to this query didn't receive a reply and as yet I have still not received that money.

These are both small amounts but they do add up.

Like I said, I know you are really busy at the moment and doing your best for everyone and on the whole I am really happy with your service but it would just be really appreciated if you could address my non payment from the 11th and if you have time, my older query for the underpayment last month (which you will be able to find on this board as I posted it on here).

Many thanks

Annabelle - Support

Re: Admin please can you respond I wasn't paid on the 12th and am on auto daily pay

Unread post by Annabelle - Support »

Hi, replied on Skype.

Thanks

sultryshelley

Re: Admin please can you respond I wasn't paid on the 12th and am on auto daily pay

Unread post by sultryshelley »

Thank you Annabelle

You did indeed reply on Skype and it was all sorted instantly, thank you very much for your help :-)

Remiclementine

Unread post by Remiclementine »

Hi guys I did message on the forum I haven't received payment on these three days please could you investigate thanks

30/11/2016 - £54.20
1/12/2016 - £16.48
3/12/2016 - £32.79