QnA session with Chatrecruit

admin
Site Admin

QnA session with Chatrecruit

Unread post by admin »

Hi all, Chatrcruit is one of the latest sites we have added to the service. GBP based, cam, content, phone etc. Its on course to become our second busiest site.

CR will be entering the Chatrecruit whatsapp group chat (if you arent in it yet leave us a message on whatsapp and we'll get you added), before they enter the chat we were hoping to gather a some of questions for them from the membership to give them a starting point on what the members wish to talk about.

Feel free to add any you wish below, its a rare occurance to have a site directly interact with its members in this fashion so make the most of it :)
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

Kinkyhousewife

Re: QnA session with Chatrecruit

Unread post by Kinkyhousewife »

Can there be an accept or decline button instead of them just coming in?

Can there be a block user button if we are receiving abuse from a client?

When c2c it can be annoying that they just come in, can we have control like other sites do where we send them a request to join us on cam?

Also what's annoying is when I am on cam or phone it does not register to one another I am on a cam call or a phone call so have to log out. Can there be a way where when I am kn cam that it says I am busy or away automatically so a phone call does not come through and be accused of not answering calls and vise verser?

SkyeSugarUK

Unread post by SkyeSugarUK »

A number of us would like to request an accept or decline button instead of the cam caller just being able to come in. This would be especially useful if the addition of a block button is not going to be available also, as then we could decline calls from someone we’re not comfortable camming with.

A block button is however, more than needed. Other cam sites provide us with this ability. We really do not need to sit there and take abuse from anyone!

There also needs to be a way of stopping a cam caller from just immediately opening their C2C, it’s customary on other sites for them to ASK for this option. It’s also customary for them to pay more (as in go to exclusive mode!) when they want to C2C! If we’re given the ability to request their C2C or if they have to ask and we have to accept or decline, it could also bring in more revenue for both us and you!

Finally, it is impossible to take a cam call & phone call at the same time. The app is too slow to register that I’m trying to go offline for phone calls when I have a cam call and this occasionally results in a missed phone call. Unintentionally as I was trying to log out of phone calls! Can there be something in place that pauses phone calls automatically when you’re in a cam call?

Thank you for your time!
SkyeSugarUK

Kinkyhousewife

Unread post by Kinkyhousewife »

Also would be nice whilst on the call how long we have been on the call. So when a private or executive etc the clock starts instead of having another tab open with earnings and refreshing everything we come off a call to see how long we have been on a call.

This will be beneficial to us both as if we see the clock counting up that will not only help us see how long but Tey and keep the client on longer which means more money for us and xpanded/sospoielt

Alessiareid

Unread post by Alessiareid »

On the phone calls, sometimes I only wanna do sospoilt and not xpanded calls, so could there be a button to only do sospoilt voice calls?

Also a fan showed me what they see on the so-spoilt site. There is no landing page or a page to see all cam models available.

Add features to the calls like a paying menu or games they can play while in the call x

Alessiareid

Unread post by Alessiareid »

Also for them to either pay more to do C2C or only allow them to open it in exclusive.

It would be handy to add a note section for each client so we can write notes to remember what they like or dislike x

Pinkie

Unread post by Pinkie »

Wonderful to see a company willing to interact with its members. Im new to the CR platform, only knew about it from dp.

- Is there a way to get higher up the listings, either by paid method or naturally, eg does adding content help?
- Do the listings have any sort of algorithm, eg higher quality of stream = higher up the listings?

I dont know much about CR as a company or its history, just curios on how it all came about if thats ok to ask. I find the story of the sites very interesting and we rarely get to hear the timeline of how one progressed into a successful one.