No pay for any of my sites since end of April, please help

katiebaby

No pay for any of my sites since end of April, please help

Unread post by katiebaby »

Hi I posted the other day that there was a problem with the payout on request form, I also sent an email and manually requested payment for my three sites. I got an email from support saying that you had paid me for I want clips and that three requests had been sent through, however I did not receive any money. I replied to that email to say that I hadn't received the money yet and also what about my other two sites? Today I received a reply saying that I want clips was paid up until the 9th and they hadn't received a request for the other two sites. So I sent an email again to say that I still have not received that money that you said you sent on the 9th. So I now have not received any pay for I want clips clips for sale or night flirt since the end of April. Can someone please get back to me ASAP!

uklassy

Re: No pay for any of my sites since end of April, please help

Unread post by uklassy »

Have you been paid ? They've been taking money from my NF accounts for months --- yet when it came to requesting payment, it didn't come, had to wait over a week. Now I've paused all other accounts and been trying to leave for over a week, but they won't pay me and won't reply :-(

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, if you paused the accounts yourself then an admin will have to match up payments from NF to our bank, so the normal staff will no longer be able to pay you until an admin has done that action, otherwise we dont know whats been paid to us/you and what hasnt etc

It will be on a list of queries admins are to look into. Done oldest to newest. They will be making their way through those lists.
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

uklassy

Unread post by uklassy »

I had to pause the payments, because you kept taking money from me, and have stopped paying us........ I have been asking for my money to be sent to me for weeks now , and just get told that 'main admin need to look into this.' Aren't you main admin? It has been weeks of waiting for you to release the money you took daily....... I was advised to prevent you taking anymore money by my lawyer after being forced to seek legal advice.

It seems I'm far from the only person not being paid. Please advise WHEN admin are likely to get to me on the list, you don't have enough admin if it means ladies have to wait weeks to be paid. I waited almost two weeks for a payment before pausing. I was backed into a corner. It would take 10 minutes to calculate those totals ( which I have done myself! ) Please advise with a date I can expect payment, the default 'admin will look into this when they get to you' , isn't helping any of us.