My whole group has gone urgent help required

TristianGray

My whole group has gone urgent help required

Unread post by TristianGray »

I recently had my group shut down because apparently I was accessing from Latvia when I wasn't. I have never been there in my life but they gave me dates when I supposedly accessed it. I can't see how this has occurred. My group has been deactivated by myself as I tried to restart another group. I verified most members today in that new group then my profile was removed due to me being already on the site with another profile I have no control over. It was created by me but I can't access it for some reason. I now have all my webcammers stranded and really am trying to get things right again so I can help them. At the moment I can't do nothing I have written to adult work emailed them did everything I can twittered them but have had no luck. Is their anything you can do to help me in this matter. If you me and offer advice I would appreciate it. Or if you have advice how to close the other profile of me which is somewhere on this site Thanks in advance I'm really desperate for help. Kind regards