Grumble!

edgeofxtacy

Grumble!

Unread post by edgeofxtacy »

DP..you have done it to me again :( Left me with 38p in my account. I cant feature now until I earn something! :cry:

Helena_Bentley

Re: Grumble!

Unread post by Helena_Bentley »

Ah a hassle, this happened to me yesterday but thankfully I made enough to feature after an hour or so. Maybe buy credits or book featuring in advance? I'm going to have to start doing it in advance now too.

Sexy_Ally

Unread post by Sexy_Ally »

If you're desperate I guess you could buy credits, but that's a really expensive way to do it... (You're essentially paying £1= 1 credit, as opposed to what we get them at, 64p or whatever?)

Tbh, the most simple thing to do is to up your profile content, that way guys are always buying from you throughout the day, whether you're logged in or not? x

I remember Admin did mention something about keeping a minimum amount of credits in the service provider accounts for featuring, but again, if you think about that logically, that's a big cost to them, i.e. 10 credits in every account, of 400 members... = £4000 worth of credits they're not transferring... x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, sorry all, I have added Edge and Helena to the "leave 10 creds on account" list.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

Sexy_Ally

Unread post by Sexy_Ally »

Oh well, if it's no bother Admin can you add me too? Might as well :) xxx

Helena_Bentley

Unread post by Helena_Bentley »

Oooooh I didn't know that was an option! Thanks admin!!! x

loz_x

Unread post by loz_x »

Could I be added to that list as sometimes im not left with enough to display my phonenumber for the day xx

charliebrookes

Unread post by charliebrookes »

can i be added to this list please bustyblackteenbarbie thanx

little_missnaughty

Unread post by little_missnaughty »

Sexy_Ally wrote:If you're desperate I guess you could buy credits, but that's a really expensive way to do it... (You're essentially paying £1= 1 credit, as opposed to what we get them at, 64p or whatever?)

Tbh, the most simple thing to do is to up your profile content, that way guys are always buying from you throughout the day, whether you're logged in or not? x

I remember Admin did mention something about keeping a minimum amount of credits in the service provider accounts for featuring, but again, if you think about that logically, that's a big cost to them, i.e. 10 credits in every account, of 400 members... = £4000 worth of credits they're not transferring... x

arent they are credits anyhow so how would it cost dp ....really dont get how you worked that out .....

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, no Sexy_Ally is correct, the credits arent yours if we have already paid out on them, and as its dailypay it would be unlikely the credits are still the members.

Eg, if you work on a Monday and earn 100 credits, we pay you on Tuesday but the credits may not leave the account for a few days, so if on Wednesday you then feature yourself for 30 credits you have then just spent 30 credits of my money coming from my pocket. :)

Sexy_ally is also correct that it costs us money to leave credits on the account, from her example, if we cannot use that £4000 worth of credits to "re-invest" in the dailypay scheme we are losing profits, basically its a cashflow bottle neck which is probably the most common cause for businesses going bust.

General info: The "leave 10 credits on account" option is still in beta, this is why its not been advertised yet, its about 95% effective (change your username and it stops working).

Thanks

Add: if you buy 10 credits and spend 6 of them, the next day we send the other 4 credits to your bank as the credits are categorised as earnings/income in the eyes of the software. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing but its a rarity so I havent looked into it too much.

little_missnaughty

Unread post by little_missnaughty »

sorry i didnt know ... i get it now as you have explained it .... thankyou .... not that i bother paying for featuring anyhows ... x

britishmilf

Unread post by britishmilf »

Id like a grumble too... about something different though!
A camgirl came into my room tonight... i hate this and have said so many times. i was still polite and said hi and asked if she was ok. she ignored this or didnt hear it and commented on my music, i then asked if i could help her... at this she took the funnys. i emailed her to say that i knew she was on awforum and must have seen how we all hate other girls coming into our room and most wouldnt speak to her and would just kick her out... she replied with a very patronising email and told me that i should not do free chat! im fuming.. how dare she tell me how to run my profile... rant over. sorry

BritishBecky

Unread post by BritishBecky »

If/When you do set this up I'd be happy for you to not pay me 10 credits in order to keep it in reserve - I can't do many hours on AW so directcam positioning is really important to me. Buying ten credits means losing 30% on them unnecessarily.
x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, we still pay out on them, just dont take the credits away, name added to the list.

Its in beta because its open to human error abit still, around 95% effective at the moment.

Thanks

BritishBecky

Unread post by BritishBecky »

Thank you! x