Signup for ACH, Direct Deposit, Payoneer, Payza

Support

Signup for ACH, Direct Deposit, Payoneer, Payza

Unread post by Support »

Forms are here now http://adultworkforum.com/dpforms/ most links below will not work anymore. Thread is outdated. Email admin@adultworkwebcammers.co.uk for help.

Only fill out your payment details with us after you have applied for an account, the link is sent to you with a confirmation email that the account has been processed.

Dont fill out your payment details with us before you have a Dailypay account as you will be asked twice which may cause an error.

Alertpay/Payza

Select Alertpay/Payza as a payout method here, if you dont already have an Alertpay/Payza account you can get one here.

Payoneer Pre-Paid Mastercard

Select Payoneer here. If you already have a card click the button that says "Already have a card" on the link that we send back.

If you dont already have a card we can supply one, once you apply we will send back a link with the option to order a card.

ACH Direct deposit (processed by Payoneer)

Select to have your funds sent to your bank here. This method can be used by US/CA and all foreign performers.

UK Bank transfers

Select this method here.

PureXXXtasy

Re: Signup for ACH, Direct Deposit, Payoneer, Payza

Unread post by PureXXXtasy »

can i use a different bank account than my own,ie my partners?

Also how long would the change take,from being paid by payoneer to the new bank account?

Thanks

PureXXXtasy

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, you can contact Payoneer to change bank account details (partners account is fine) or you can re-fill this out for a new link http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/joomla ... 9&Itemid=8

You may need a new email address for the new link.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

Kenziekarter

Unread post by Kenziekarter »

Hi I'm all signed up except I have no idea how I give u my USA ach direct deposit info? How do I do this?

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, only seeing this now sorry, at this time all details have been entered and everything is ready and working.

For anyone else on Streamate looking to enter bank details its this form http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/joomla ... 8&Itemid=8

Thanks

southern_belle36

Unread post by southern_belle36 »

Hello,
I had my pay going direct deposit into my bank acct then I emailed yall to have it changed to payoneer .I got a email stating that when i got my card and activated it
that i would have my pay on there . I have sent a couple emails didnt know for sure if you got it I hope you did. If you could fix this for me I would very much appreciate it . Im still new to the Daily Pay but im figuring things out lol. Im not trying to pesture lol but I really need to pay my bills .

Thank you so much.

Southern_Belle36

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, pay sent to your card yesterday, hope that was correct. If not let us know.

Thanks

southern_belle36

Unread post by southern_belle36 »

Thank you so much I really appreciate it. I got the pay and it was right.

Southern_Belle36

HarveyHardOn

Unread post by HarveyHardOn »

I just got apporved by streamate and my account is now up and running, but i need to know how to set up my earnings through daily pay to get direct deposit into my bank account. Any help would be greatly appreciated

AlexAudrey

Unread post by AlexAudrey »

Harvey_Hard_On is his username for SM, and he has submitted the payment form 3x and just requires the Payoneer Direct Deposit sign up link. Thanks

Naughty-but-so-nice

Unread post by Naughty-but-so-nice »

Just a quick query, I am paid daily via payoneer...if I wanted to change it to a bank transfer {uk bank} would I still be paid daily?

Thanks in advance

Fee x

kymberliekitty

Unread post by kymberliekitty »

Hi I am trying to link up my payoneer card but every time I click on the link it says "form doesn't exist or expires" Please help. Thank you.

GODDESSYOZAKURA

Unread post by GODDESSYOZAKURA »

I'm trying to understand the Direct Deposit method. I don't have Payoneer nor want the card + fees etc. Is there a way to get paid daily at the 6% with straight direct deposit or what other methods are there besides Payoneer? Is it daily check? I'm sorry I just wasn't aware the payoneer card +extra fess +6% .

Also when models us Payoneer without dailypay how long does that transfer take and what fees are associated with those transfers.

To add I saw something about transfers of $200+ are free. Does that mean no 6% or no additional fees through payoneer?

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, payoneer is only there in name really for the ACH deposits, you fill the details out on their site and have no other dealings with them.

The $200 + free = no ach direct deposit fee, we pay it for you.

Payza is the only other payment option for US members at this time.

With our ACH vs Cheque, we have better exchange rates and no cheque cashing in fees. ACH is cheaper than cheque.

Thanks