Webcam Work box keeps unchecking itself

TheBrownFox

Webcam Work box keeps unchecking itself

Unread post by TheBrownFox »

On my AW profile I've always keep a check mark in the box next to 'Webcam Work' (obviously since I AM a cam girl...lol), but lately every time I log into the online version of JustCamIt I get a "Your profile is not set up as offering webcam" message. WTF. So then I have to go log into AdultWork.com and again put a check mark next to 'Webcam Work', because apparently it keeps unchecking itself...smh. It's annoying enough having to retype all that stuff (server/account ID/username/password) into the JCI screen when that too decides not to save. It's odd how my AW profile will keep the 'Erotic Content' box checked off, but it'll keep unchecking the 'Webcam Work' box. Very annoying.

Mistress_Babalon

Re: Webcam Work box keeps unchecking itself

Unread post by Mistress_Babalon »

I have a similar problem in that the option to offer webcam bookings keeps being unchecked for no apparent reason on my profile.

BustyTaylor

Unread post by BustyTaylor »

It randomly does it to me too, i have to keep checking that its correct.

TheBrownFox

Unread post by TheBrownFox »

And trying to use their Help index is a joke, because it won't even let me send the complaint form. It keeps saying "This message has not been sent" because they claim the answer to my question should be found right there in their Help index. SMH. Very frustrating when you don't even have an actual person you can talk to...

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

When you see the "This message has not been sent" look down the bottom right for the "submit" button.

For your profile it may be to do with the wrong country? You have the UK, this is breaking the rules and needs corrected. If you need help with this let me know.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.