New members check this thread

admin
Site Admin

New members check this thread

Unread post by admin »

Hi all, due to the high increase of new members joining and how complicated pay looks you can new request a breakdown of yesterdays earnings here each day to help you understand how things work http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/joomla ... 4&Itemid=8

If you need further help please email admin@adultworkwebcammers.co.uk

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

newcollegegirl

Re: New members check this thread

Unread post by newcollegegirl »

hi nothing i do is working on this site ive tried joingin everything to get paid daily its driving me crazy ive tried emailing everything filled out forms the lot its been couple days now so im obviously doing it worng could you help me please

amyfoxxy

Unread post by amyfoxxy »

Hi, I just submitted the form to join Dailypay.. Could you please tell me how long it will take for me to receive an email from you guys. Any help is appreciated.. Thanks in advance.. xx Amy

Icicle

Unread post by Icicle »

Me too! Had the welcome email ages ago, but no information on what to put into the payment issuing thingy on AW.

youramy

Unread post by youramy »

Hi,

Thanks a lot DP for being there for girls like me. I am new on AW and I have been having trouble withdrawing credits via checks. I am verified though and working towards getting as many feedbacks as possible. Could I still fill in the application for DP if I do not have 50 feedbacks. ! i would reallly love it if someone could help me out with this..
thanks in advance.
xx
Amy :)

chef2011uk

Unread post by chef2011uk »

i am the4 same i joined dp and had the we;lcom to the forums email but had no reply to when i can join daily pay .... any advise ?

youramy

Unread post by youramy »

Hi,
I just filled in the form, how long would it take for me to join and start receiving funds in my bank? :) Love