Streamate

schoolieprincess

Streamate

Unread post by schoolieprincess »

Hi admin, just a quickie from me... I got some great advice from the ladies over on the adultwork forum regarding other cam sites as I am wanting to have a good backup site for when aw is not earning so good. I decided streamate seems like it would be a good fit for me but I wanna stay with daily pay on there as well as on aw so I didn't open a new account myself on streamate I just filled in the form on your site...I hope that was the right thing to do?

I was just wondering how long it takes to get a sm account set up and what I need to do once it's been done, like uploading my Id stuff and giving you my bank details..or can you just use the ones you pay me from aw?

Also I've changed my usernames on all sites from schoolieprincess back to kinkylittleslut so I don't know if my forum names can also be changed if it's not too much trouble

Oh and one more thing I also filled in a myfreecams form but after the advice given by the lovely ladies over on the other forum I've decided it doesn't seem like my kind of site so please do ignore that form as I don't think I'll be needing an account there hehe

Thank you in advance xxx

schoolieprincess

Re: Streamate

Hiya sorry to post again I know you must be really busy but if you could just let me know what to do about my streamate account I would be really grateful. I would much rather have an account through you but if you aren't taking new members on there atm should I just create the new model account myself?

I filled with form in with the username kinkylittleslut

Thanks x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, will have it processed today for you.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

schoolieprincess

Thank you very much! Once it's all created I assume I'll need to upload all my Id documents are sm usually pretty quick at sorting that side of things out? Also are you able to pay me into the same bank as my adultwork payments or do I need to fill in the separate form? Sorry for all the questions I've never used any other sites before hehe x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, same account is fine, yeh they are quick.

Thanks

schoolieprincess

Oops one last thing sorry!

Will I get an email once the account has been setup? I have a bad feeling I may have mistyped my email address on the form I filled in and think I might have missed the x

Just in case my email is kinkylittleslutx@Gmail.com

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, SM say:

kinkylittleslutx@Gmail.com already has an account.
That nickname is not allowed
Your password must contain at least 1 uppercase letter.

The email address supplied in the form (same as one here on forums) is fine.

Thanks

schoolieprincess

Thats strange I wonder how I could have an account under that email - maybe I opened one years ago and changed my mind at the time.

The email I use for this forum would be fine then and could you just use the same password with the first letter as uppercase?

Thank you x

schoolieprincess

Oh and the nickname I also couldn't have?

Is that because it's taken or just now allowed?x

I'm happy with any variation that they will accept so long as it's similar enough

Kinkylilslut
Kinkylittlegirl
Kinkylittlelady
Kinkylittlelou

X

schoolieprincess

Hi again admin, I know your crazy busy with all this vat crap on aw so I was just wondering if it would be quicker for me to create my own streamate account so I can start work there and then could it be transferred to daily pay afterwards?

I wont do anything til I've had a reply as I'm not sure if its even possible x

schoolieprincess

I feel like such a complete tool - I do have an account already just for the life of me couldnt remember my password so I assumed since it kept telling me that I didn't exist that my profile had been deleted since I never fully set it up - anyway I clicked the forgot password button and managed to reset it and now am able to log into streamate with the email address I gave on the form? is there anyway it can be moved onto daily pay? x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, has any work been done on the account yet? If no then we can transfer it, if yes it will need to be closed sorry and then recreate a new account here http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/ind ... performers

New username and email address if re-signing up above.

Sorry for the delay.

Thanks

schoolieprincess

Hiya, no work done on the account no all I've done is sent my Id docs x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, can you email us the email address on the account and the username please (to admin@dailypayservice.com) and I will request a transfer now.

Thanks

schoolieprincess

Hi, just emailed the details over to you now. Thanks so much for your help, no major rush as I wont be working again until November 2nd x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, thanks, email sent to Admin to get the transfer done.

Regards

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, account transferred to DP, do you want the same payee details as AW put on the account?

Thanks

schoolieprincess

Hi brilliant yes I just got the email saying the account is ready to stream!

Yes please use the same bank details that would be great :)

Thanks again x

schoolieprincess

Hi again - so sorry to be a pain, starting to think I should have just stayed on AW cos I'm useless lol!

Firstly, I'm all set up on SM now and I did an hour or so and my earnings say $9.33 - I assume thats after SM have already taken their cut so I just take your 5% of that and then thats what I'll get paid, but in £ of course? Also what is the minumum payment for SM? On AW you will pay me anything even if its just £2 - do I need to make a certain amount before you will pay me the next day?

Secondly this is not related to SM but I also set up a Skyprivate account a few weeks ago and added myself under your service there. I'd forgotten about it until today but I did my first show and made $30 but it got forwarded strait to you. I just wanted to check that everything is ok that end to get paid? Same bank details as AW please! :)

Thanks again xx