profile been compromised need 2 switch aw has given me 48hrs

charliebrookes

profile been compromised need 2 switch aw has given me 48hrs

Unread post by charliebrookes »

hi im bustyblackteenbarbie i removed my profile page a few weeks ago because someone i knew discovered my profile and i was being harrassed my new profile is beyoncetwin http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=2437709 this note has been put on my profile page Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution.
We have been given reason to believe that this profile may not be totally bona fide. We have asked the member to provide documentation in order to verify themself. If this documentation is not provided within 48 hours the profile will be removed from the Site.

Until such time as this message no longer appears here, please exercise caution when corresponding with this member as they may not:

be who they say they are
be where they say they are
appear as depicted in any pictures
offer the services they profess to offer
Regardless of any member's verification status, AdultWork.com operates a buyer beware policy and would all encourage members to follow these steps when evaluating any members authenticity. (hide message)

This is your profile, to get rid of this message you should verify now!

and i received this email Hello

Thank you for your email.

You would appear to already have a active profile on the site
bustyblackteenbarbie which is not currently deactivated. If you wish to
remove this profile and re-register and you are not able to do so
yourself, you will need to contact your Group Manager

Please review the following Help Centre Article entitled 'Can I register
more than one profile?'.

please can you look into this for me and make the necessary changes that would allow me to remain a member going to upload new pictures the works many thanks

charliebrookes

Re: profile been compromised need 2 switch aw has given me 4

Unread post by charliebrookes »

it seems they have since removed the profile could you please create me a new profile from your end