Pay delay 16th Feb 2016 + c4s members

admin
Site Admin

Pay delay 16th Feb 2016 + c4s members

Unread post by admin »

Hi all. A section of our system has failed. It relates the US sites and generally more long term members on AW (2/3 years plus)(its in our oldest system). Payout on requests and weekly payouts (new members) are unaffected. There is a high chance if you are reading this you are unaffected, but if your pay is late on the 16th Feb then you may be affected. Its nothing to worry about, just takes time either repairing the system or creating it again.

Around 10% of the system has failed, we have an expert looking to repair it tomorrow. This is our first system failure in 10 years.

We have a recent backup of the data but the system itself isnt working, which if unrepairable will take a day to re-create it from scratch.

This is our top priority at the moment and while we work towards fixing the issue customer services / applications will be delayed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For C4S users, as you may know C4S recently asked all members to update passwords, this then means we have outdated passwords here so cant access the the accounts. Passwords need to be updated in the system but customer support but unfortunately due to the above issue this will be delayed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are hoping to have the above issue resolved tomorrow, which will mean no payouts will be delayed past our aimed time, eg by midnight next day. With the exception of c4s payouts which is a delay resulting from the site not us but the delay will be made worse by the above issue (c4s payouts were due Monday 15th Feb).

Thanks all.
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

AlexAudrey

Re: Pay delay 16th Feb 2016 + c4s members

Unread post by AlexAudrey »

Hi am a bit concerned truly needed this money today as an emergency came up with my cat, he decided to be a bit reckless yesterday while outside and got hurt. (I only need the money badly on days where things like this occur, my luck is awful.)

Will I definitely be paid tomorrow? I don't think I can wait more than one more day, so really hoping I'll get paid tomorrow. Thankyou.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, machine was left in this morning and they say it will be ready 1pm tomorrow. Once back in place the machine needs setup again then everything will be back to normal.

I am able to process one off payouts for work done yesterday when requested but I cannot see previous earnings etc so a member can request pay here and I'll do my best to get it sent today but it may not include previous earnings (if any).

Thanks

AlexAudrey

Thankyou so much. A bit confused about the pay request, did you mean you wanted me to mention my exact earnings here? For yesterday, it is $67.57 USD plus $22.50 USD (Streamate made a pay adjustment to my account due to a gold show error on their part for $22.50 USD and it is under 'Pay Adjustments' on my earnings page for 2/15)

Thankyou tons. I know all of this must be so hectic for you all. Hope it gets resolved soon! :) My username is AlexAudrey.

Obsessionz

Been trying to contact anyone for weeks =(

Unread post by Obsessionz »

Hello I've been trying to contact you for weeks on skype on DP Service admin, you guys are always quick to respond there my screen name on skype is " xoticness3 " please check as there is confidential information that was sent to you about an instance with payoneer asking me for my social security number. I've sent the pics through the message of the email that was sent to me. Also I was paid $90.20 for FEB 15 but my AW earnings were $105.56 (Tastethedifference) and IMlive $44.70 (Obessionz)

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi Alex, normal earnings sent. Got the email for the pay adjustment but have been unable to add it to the system, once its back online it'll get added straight away though.

Hi Obz, Skype is offline during periods of high work load, which has been since the start of this year sorry, our membership has doubled over night and we are working our way through everything still. The system is down at the moment and includes IMLive and partial AW, once up tomorrow we'll be going through all numbers and sending all payouts as quickly as possible. For Payoneer, are you able to email it to admin@dailypayservice.com please?

Thanks

Harley_Starr

Unread post by Harley_Starr »

Just wondering if yesterday and today's payments will be combined into one tomorrow? Since I appear to be on the part of AW daily pay girls who didn't get paid today? So yesterday I had 21.75 in credits and today I've had 19.94 so will those come as one or two separate payments. I know it couldn't be helped a system failure but I am now going to get charged for a returned direct debit cause there wasn't enough money in my account and I'm slightly annoyed... Anyway thanks for your reply in advance

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, it'll be the one payout yes.

Funds sent for your account.

If the bank charges you a fee for a missed direct debit send us the details in an email and we'll of course cover that for you.

Will post updates throughout the day on our progress in getting the machine back up and running.

Thanks.

Harley_Starr

Unread post by Harley_Starr »

Thank you for your help and I'll let you know when they charge me for the returned direct debit :)

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

System recreation in progress currently.

AlexAudrey

admin wrote:System recreation in progress currently.
Yay thanks so much for the update, admin!

AlexAudrey

Hi admin do you have an estimate for how long until we can expect to be paid by any chance? Thankyou!

Edit: If it is possible for mine to be processed when you see this please let me know thankyou again

Betty

Unread post by Betty »

Hello
I emailed earlier to see if you could change me back to card load. Also, don't know if all of todays pay is still pending because of the issues but I am still waiting on mine. Just wanted to let you know just in case. x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, system being worked on at the moment, deadline for the work is tonight. Will check email when payouts are being made.

Thanks

Betty

Unread post by Betty »

Thank you :)

Obsessionz

Re: Pay delay 16th Feb 2016 and February 17

Unread post by Obsessionz »

Hello I was paid $90.20 for feb 15? My AW earnings were $105.56 and IMLive $44.70

On feb 16 I was paid $73.96 . My AW earnings were 87.72 and IMlive $44.62

Tastethedifference on AW
Obsessionz on IMLive

Thank you

AlexAudrey

admin wrote:Hi, system being worked on at the moment, deadline for the work is tonight. Will check email when payouts are being made.

Thanks
Thankyou for the update. It will definitely be today though? (your midnight is my 7pm, so just hoping I get it by 10pm-11pm latest EST as I desperately am relying on it.) I really appreciate it.

edit: Sorry for multiple inqueries just am nervous as I am a bit screwed without it as I don't plan for things like this and rely too heavily on daily payments

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, system is running, needs populated now with the figures. As the financial backup was last done on the 9th Feb we need to re-do all numbers from then until now. I was hoping to have this done for tonight but the process is longer than expected, eg doing a weeks work all at once.

We will continue with the work tomorrow as its past midnight here now.

Thanks all.

AlexAudrey

admin wrote:Hi, system is running, needs populated now with the figures. As the financial backup was last done on the 9th Feb we need to re-do all numbers from then until now. I was hoping to have this done for tonight but the process is longer than expected, eg doing a weeks work all at once.

We will continue with the work tomorrow as its past midnight here now.

Thanks all.
I really desperately needed this pay today, is it possible to be sent as a once off before you leave? I am in quite a panic and cannot find anyone to lend me the money that I planned to receive today. Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi Alex, pay was sent last night already. If payoneer didnt email then login to your account and it should be showing there.

Thanks