Signed up - not heard a THING

KittenMisfit

Signed up - not heard a THING

Unread post by KittenMisfit »

Signed up Friday/Saturday. Figured I wouldnt hear anything due to the weekend. Its now wednesday (officailly 00:30 lol) and still heard nothing.
Beginning to get panicking because i need to put in a transfer request with payoneer otherwise i will be waiting longer for money
I'd rather just get money ASAP because i'm freaking out and got no money as it is.

I added on skype and got NO reply. don't know who to talk to....need my money - help?!

KittenMisfit

Re: Signed up - not heard a THING

Unread post by KittenMisfit »

sashababygal wrote:hey kitten dont worry . as i signed up saturday night and i added on skype and they added me on skype yesterday . and i spoke to them and i got my money in the bank today . and two other friends of mine did aswell .
So we were panicking aswell . But they will add you and also you will prob have your money early hours . have you checked to see if you are in a group as of yet and the bank details have changed . If so this is a good thing if not then it will change and you will get a email fro aw saying that they have accesed your account
Aw thankyou - I haven't been put in a group etc - Just wish I could get to speak to them to clarify it worked - hoping I haven't done something wrong! xx

jaciexmya

Unread post by jaciexmya »

Daily pay do you know how much longer this late pay is going to go on for as Iv cashed out an not all my money has been put into my bank. I understand the situation but we're all working an not all of our money is being paid when we need it?

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, AW expect to have it fixed with 6 days now completely but its not guaranteed.

KittenMisfit = on tonights schedule.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.