Admin just so you are aware

sultryshelley

Admin just so you are aware

Unread post by sultryshelley »

Hi Admin

Firstly, I just wanted to apologise for having to contact you and add to your workload over this crazy time. I know how busy and stressful these last few weeks must have been for you and I appreciate everything that you have done to ensure payments are made on time, I really don't know how I would have coped without your service.

I just wanted to make you aware that I did not receive a payment yesterday (the 12th) for the earnings I made on the 11th. I earned just over 212 credits on the 11th and was expecting either the capped payment of £100 or the full amount to hit my account yesterday (I wasn't sure if the cap had yet been removed or not as I know there was some mention of it possibly being removed on the 11th). I have just checked my account and didn't receive anything at all though.

I fully understand the ongoing payment crisis, so please don't read this message as me being pushy or trying to "jump the payment queue". I am just worried that I may have been missed from the payment list in error as the 11th was the first day I had worked after a 4 day break.

If my payment is still in a queue then of course I am happy to wait my turn for it to arrive. However, if payments for the 11th have all been made then it would appear that I have been missed in error and so if you could check and rectify it would be much appreciated.

Again, I would like to thank you for all your hard work during this time, I really appreciate your time and dedication to keeping things running as smoothly as possible and I would definitely recommend your service to any other girls who were looking for a reliable and helpful group to join.

Thank you