How to verify your Adultwork account

Support

How to verify your Adultwork account

Unread post by Support »

Click here to start the process.

You will need at least 1 ID (2 is great if possible), please scan the image and attach it here, we must see the full card and it must verify you are over 18. If you find it impossible to get a scan then we will accept a very good clear quality picture of the ID but it must be next to perfect. Examples below.

The last picture is one of you, fully clothed, holding a piece of paper with the current date, the words "adultwork" wrote on it and your Adultwork ID number.

Example below.

This image is outdated as your now required to have your Adultwork ID number wrote on the paper also.

US members are now required to have a Passport in order to verify themselves, Driving Licence is not accepted from the US.

A general rule is to have your profile filled out at least partially, eg main profile pictures and some free gallery images added, some text added to main content body also.

If your profile is completely blank expect a long delay.

TristianGray

Re: How to verify your Adultwork account

Unread post by TristianGray »

Hi, im having to verify all my members as they have said supposedly i have been accessing from Latvia. I have never been to Lativa in my life. They have also said i have been trying to open profiles for eastern european women who have been banned from the site? I have never done such thing. Now when i verify they keep rejecting it telling me i need to hold the id in one hand the sign in the other then send the pic of which i have done. Then it still gets rejected and now their asking for my passport. I keep getting messed around. Im wanting to start a fresh group now and close all the other profiles do you know if i can do this. I clearly ned to start fresh s all i'm getting at the moment is hassle from AW. All i want to do is work. I'm also being accused of being a liar being told their is proof that I have been using from latvia. How the hell that is possible I dont know as I have never been their in my life. I cant do to much about it as they are a group and can refuse me membership at anytime. While my group was suspended I started another group earned credits on their then without notice they closed that one down. GRRRRRRRR HELP please.